Rules and Conditions

Welcome to the 2023 Scribe's Hallow Halloween Horror Anthology 2023! This book is a collection of works from our talented staff and members of the Scribe's Hollow discord community. If you are not from the community but are reading this book and interested in joining Scribe's Hollow, please send a DM to this account. But please keep in mind that the community is for individuals 18+ ONLY. No exceptions.

To submit a short story or poem, please reach out to a moderator in the Scribe's Hollow discord server! DM your text to a mod for content review and approval

To submit a short story or poem, please reach out to a moderator in the Scribe's Hollow discord server! DM your text to a mod for content review and approval. Once complete, your story will be posted here with a credit linking to your Wattpad account! Please note that your stories are yours, you retain full copyright to your work and we do not claim any ownership over your contributions. By submitting your work to this anthology, you are only providing permission for us to redistribute the stories in this sole anthology. None of your entries will be altered, redistributed outside of this book, or sold. We also recommend that you upload the stories on your own accounts. We will also be creating a reading list on this account with your stories in addition to this anthology book for even greater visibility of each story and their respective authors. The goal is to bring more attention to the great writers of our server in the wider Wattpad population.

 Here are the rules for entries:

-Entries must be in the horror genre. Mixes such as horror/comedy are also applicable.

-Entries must be the work of the individual submitting the story.

-Entries must be no more than 4,000 words.

-Entries may be slices of a larger story (e.g., a chapter of a larger book) as long as it fits in the word count limit.

-Fanfiction is allowed, but you must be sure to state the original series it belongs to and credit the work's original author/creators.

-Entries must be SFW. Romantic elements are permitted, but no smut or other sexual content you wouldn't find in a PG-13 film.

-Deadline for entries is October 30th.

And that's it! We look forward to your entries!

And a big thank you to ellxtacy for the concept of a Halloween anthology!