𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

" Alina it's all to much me and your father can't take your attitude "

I roll my eyes and continue scrolling through the Netflix shows trying to find something to my liking.

" Alina are you even listening to your mother?" My dad spoke up causing me to look at him , if he keep scrunching his eye brow wrinkles will pop up.

" that's it Dominic I can't" my mother walks away while I just stare at him. " Alina you will go to your mother and apologize right now "

I smirk

I put the remote down and kick my feet down from the coffee table. Then use the couch cushions to stand up. A look of relief fills my father eyes as I start walking towards him.

" Thank you " he says with ease but I'm quick to grab my bike keys and run out the door.If he thinks I'm apologizing to that bitch he must has something wrong with his head cause fuck no.

I turn the keys and the engine comes on and my father is hot on my feet. I don't have a helmet but I book it.I'm fast out the driveway and down the street.

My hair flows behind me as the wind talks, so powerful but yet so refreshing.

I pull into a gas station, needing a pack of cigarettes. My parents don't understand how fucking stressful they are.

The bell above the door dings as I walk in, I head straight to the back and open up the cooler.A nice cold sprite, i grab it and close the coolers door when a voice catches me off guard.

" Alina Hernandez" I turn around,My face turns into a smile " Alec pru" he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up.

" I miss you "

" when did you get out" I ask while letting go, he leans on the chip rack " last night" he smirks.

Alec has been in juvenile detention since last year, he robbed some old lady.

" Now answer my question what is Alina doing here at this hour" he looks at his pretend watch. I lift up my sprite " I also need to smoke like now".

I start walking towards the counter, I put my sprite on it and Alec leans to the side and whispers in my ear" we can smoke at my place" once he backs up I look at him.

He smirks and I nod " will this be all?" The young guy scans my drink" yup" . I throw down four bucks and walk out with Alec, he swings his arm around my shoulder.

" I brought my bike I will meet you at yours?" He nods and places a kiss on my cheek.

•••

I arrive at Alec's place, it's just a run down apartment.

I walk up the stairs and barge right in " The party is here fuckers"

It's not only Alec but one of our good friends Ben and his girlfriend Monica. They shout " woo" I shut the door and make my way towards the torn up couch.

Then plop my but right besides Alec, who hold the blunt and a bottle of moonshine in his hand.

I take the bottle from his hand and lift it to my lips, the liquid flows down my throat and sends a shock, vibrations through my body.

" Im ready to get wasted "

•••
Okay bad decision

Very bad decision

My head is pounding and my stomach feels like it's going to explode. Mixing drinks? Definitely won't be doing that again.

I stumble off the couch and rush to the bathroom, lifting the toilet seat. Everything I ate and drank all come out.

Why do I make these decisions, like how smart Alina drinking almost 3 times your body weight.

I wipe my mouth with some toilet paper and flush the toilet.

" Hungry?" I turn my head and see Ben with a donut in his hand.

" Does it look like I'm hungry?" I glare and walk past him.

"What times is it?" I put one of Alec's hoodie on.

" like 3 something" my eyes widen shit my parents.

I grab my keys and stumble out the door and try not to fall down the stairs that was a real challenge.

Although I don't give two flying fucks what my parents think, I'm having a feeling they're going ship me off with Russians.

I slowly drive my bike all the way home, my parents aren't actually my parents there my adoptive parents.

My Parents put me up when I was like 5 or some shit.

It really doesn't affect me, I think I'm perfectly fine.

I pull into the drive way and see an unfamiliar black SUV with some logo on it.i slowly get off my bike and inspect it.

Never head of it, I shrug and walk towards the door. Maybe one of my parents church group friends or something.

I walk in the door and slam it shut, making my presence known.

"Alina is that you" I roll my eyes who else has keys to this house.

I walk towards the kitchen because I'm so thirsty. I grab a bottle from the fridge but almost drop it my parents and two dudes stand near the kitchen island.

Staring at me, I raise my eyebrows with a board expression " can I help?".

" sweetie this is mark and Tim they are here to help "

" Help with what?" I scuff

My father look at the two men who nod there heads. " Alina I'm so sorry but this needed to happen" I look confused then the two men walk towards me.

Oh I know what this is, a little scare tactic, well two can play that game.

" mom please"

" ma'am I need you to come with us" the two men try to grab my arm but I duck and run off. Heading straight upstairs.

I hear foot steps behind me but I shut my door and lock it.

" try again" I mumble then turn around.

my room... it's all packed up, there's boxes stacked up on the wall and my bed it's all empty.

Nothing but a sheet, how the fuck could they just do this.

I jump when the door gets busted down two arms grab mine and I'm pushed out the room.

I put up a fight, trying to wiggle and kick but nothing is working.

"STOP" I shout making the men stop.

" I will go on my own let go"

" don't she will run" my father says which I send a glare towards him.

Im shoved out the door and into the SUV I saw earlier. One of the men sits next to me and as I try to move to the next door the other comes in.

Making me trapped.

The window rolls down and I see my mother hugging my dad " Get help Alina we love you " I roll my eyes.

" bitch"

My eyebrows furrow as we arrive at the ...airport?

" why are we at the airport?"

" we're going to England" my eyes widen.

                                             ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 !!!

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ?

𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩