Ye Qingtang put down Luo Xue and laughed softly.

When he heard that, little Luo Xue held onto the little white tiger's ear while nodding at Ye Qingtang.

Before long, Perfected Xuanchen, the Ye Family and the Si Family all came out of the valley.

Everyone was shocked to see the Blood Moon Elder's huge body.

Ye Qingtang had no choice but to explain the circumstances to them.

After hearing Ye Qingtang's explanation, everyone relaxed. Many Falling Sky Valley disciples surrounded the Blood Moon Elder and stared at him, as if studying his expression.

"Qingtang, what's going on?"

Perfected Xuanchen looked at Ye Qingtang and asked.

Ye Qingtang did not hide anything and explained all that had happened to them.

Perfected Xuanchen was very shocked to learn about the division of the battlefield.

The Nine Nights Dynasty was south of the mainland and was considered to be in the southern zone. Based on the division of the mainland's battlefield, it would be under the command of the ancient clan...

"Qingtang, are these powerful cultivators from the ancient clan the same as the ancient clan that came to our Falling Sky Valley previously..." Perfected Xuanchen looked at Ye Qingtang with a somewhat worried expression.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

1159 - Splitting The Battlefield_2

"Master, there is more than one ancient clan between the mountains and the clouds. The ancient clan controlling the southern war zone is not the same as the clan that came to Falling Sky Valley previously," said Ye Qingtang.

The ancient clan that came to the Falling Sky Valley previously was the most powerful ancient clan in this mainland and had members who were Tenth Heaven Yang Lords. However, in the battle of the Falling Sky Valley, most of the powerful cultivators of that ancient clan had been killed by Divine King Luo Xue, so they were greatly weakened.

However, the ancient clan holding the southern zone was an ancient clan hidden between the mountains and clouds and was different from the other ancient clan.

Perfected Xuanchen relaxed after hearing Ye Qingtang's explanation.

At that moment, the Ye Family members all sighed. The mainland's battlefield was divided into three zones. They were cultivators in the southern battlefield but were too weak to fight the Ancient You Clan. Although they were cultivators of this mainland, they had no way of protecting their homeland once it was invaded. They were not even worthy of entering the battlefield...

Even Ye Qingtang was somewhat worried.

Even without dividing up the powerful cultivators of this mainland, the Pagoda Sword Master, the Ultimate Elder, and the Master of the Ancient Clan could hold their own against the three generals. The extremely powerful cultivators at the same level as the generals were about equal in numbers. But below the rank of general, their numbers differed vastly.

The vast difference in numbers meant that this mainland would die slowly.

The Ultimate Elder and Pagoda Sword Master, and even the Master of the ancient clan, knew this, but they had no other recourse.