“Ella, Alex is a dick. He’s set out to ruin everyone. He ruined Lottie’s teenage years by getting her pregnant to get at you. He somehow knew of you being pregnant at 16 and tried to break you. He threatened Micky with the gay kissing pictures so that Micky would break up with you. Alex loves you so much, just like Micky does. Micky was protecting his band too. He thought that with the picture out there, the public would think that all three of them were gay since they’ve all been friends for a while. Look, Alex is to blame for most of this so don’t be so hard on Micky”

“I’m scared he’ll do it again Rach. I still love him so damn much and I can’t get rid of the feelings. I want get rid of them but I can’t”

“Ella, just give into them.  Don’t let them go because if you let them go then you’ll let one of the best things in your life go. You and Micky work better as one person rather than two separate people. Everyone knows that so just give in. Don’t keep thinking back on the past. Move forward, together. I know this will be hard, this part but I’ll say it anyhow. I know you’re both still upset over the loss of your child, 2 year ago but you both will have other children, whether it is just now or later. Ella, you will beat your cancer, you’re a fighter and you’re strong. We’ll all be there, helping you along, especially when you get bad. We’re your friends, Lottie included and Micky will be there too. I know he’s a sort of celebrity now but you are the one he wants, no one else. You will be his baby momma when you both decide it’s the right time to try for a child again. Don’t listen to anyone else because all that matters is here and now. And now is the right time to forgive Micky before it’s a little too late”

“Rach, you’re the best. I’m glad to call you one of my best friends. Right now, I need a good kicking up the backside because I know I’m going to fail”

“Fail in what El?”

“Life, love, motherhood. I don’t know. I’m just scared Rach”

“Give us your phone Ella. Now. I’m going to do something before you don’t do it”

“What you doing?” I asked queasily as I passed over my phone. I was scared but she quickly typed something in my phone and passed it back. I read it over as was shocked.

Micky, its Rachel here. I just want to say for the sake of Ella, that she will be your girlfriend again. She’s too lost without you and after many confessions of her love for you; I thought it’d be better for me to take some drastic action. I know that might be my pregnancy hormones coming out, I don’t know but I’m taking charge and telling you that she will be your girlfriend again. However, you put one foot out of line again and Ben will chop your balls off and make you eat them. I ain’t kidding either so I hope you two have a happy relationship again and DON’T PUT A FOOT OUT OF LINE! - Much love Rachel and Ella xx

“Was that necessary?” I asked Rachel as I re-read over it.

“Yep, now send it before I send it for you” Rachel demanded. I quickly pressed send before she took my phone out my hand and did it for me. This was it, I was finally Micky’s girlfriend again. Kind of. He hasn’t replied. I sort of maybe hope he doesn’t. That’s bad.

Micky’s POV

“YESSSSS!!!!” I screeched. Everyone turned round and looked at me funny. Oh god, embarrassment. I sneakily turned my head away from everyone and looked down at my phone. Her text made me happy, even though it was Rachel that sent it. I didn’t know how to reply to the text, I wanted to phone her, just to hear her voice but I’d choke. We were together again and that’s all that mattered. However, would we last this time? I was scared that Alex or William would mess things up. William had helped her get treatment again so he’ll be significant in her life and Alex? Who knows about Alex, all I know is those two were friends until she came over to me and begun talking to me. We were two when that happened, that was the day where I accidentally said she was my Ella Banana. I’ve no idea why I said that but it’s stuck with her. I was her Micky mouse. Even back then, we had nicknames for us even though we were just friends. It’s weird how things pan out.