10 → Odd Wheels

'Odd Wheels'

"Aw, look at all of them," Gabriel stated with a smile, passing his phone to Isaac who had Venus in his lap and his copy of Macbeth in front of him.

"Aw," he replied before passing the phone back. It was a photo of Charlie, Nick, Tao, Elle, Darcy and Tara sharing milkshakes before the school concert. Gabriel would have played in it if it weren't for his arm. "Okay! Back to learning your lines!"

Gabriel let out a deep groan in boredom with his head handing of the side of his bed. "Noooo," he dragged out, dropping his copy of Macbeth.

"Do I need Jasmine to threaten you to do this?"

"Possibly," Gabriel said, feeling the blood rush to his head. He sat up as he saw Isaac pull out his phone. "I was joking! She'll actually come over here and smack the sh*t out of me if she saw this scene."

"Well then..." Isaac replied, motioning to the book.

"Fine," he said with a sigh.

My goddess!

Were you in on it?

???
Elle you alright?

The idea of the triple date?

No???
OMG DID THEY SET YOU
TWO UP???

Yes!
I'm so mad
Me and Tao are just friends
Now they've just made it
awkward

I mean...

Gabriel I'm being serious!

SORRY

You don't see me calling you
and Imogen out

w o a h
Me and Imogen are just friends
...
Oh

You know how that feels then?

Yeah
Does Tao know?

No

Oblivious mf
Do you want me to tell them
off for you?
Some people have said I have a
stern dad voice

Omg
NO

I'm just putting the option out there

I just wanted to make sure you
weren't in on it

Would never dream of it <3

Thanks <3
I'll send more updates later!

Okay!

"How do you always guess what's going on in the group?" Gabriel addressed Isaac who was concentrated on the book he was reading.

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked, putting his book down, focusing on his friend.

"That Elle and Tao were being set up?"

"Oh! I called it!" He replied excitedly with a smile. "Call it a sixth sense," he continued ominously.

"Alright..." He commented, laughing in confusion. "It's not because you're seeing someone, is it?"

Isaac looked slightly wide-eyed at that question. "I- um."

"You don't have to answer that," a panic rose in Gabriel's voice at the thought of making his friend uncomfortable.

"No, it's just, I don't think I like anyone like that," Isaac replied, quieter than his previous response. "But I don't know..."

"It's alright not to know," Gabriel assured gently. "It's also okay to not have a label... I mean I go by queer, partly because I'm not sure but partly because I don't care, I guess."

Isaac smiled before Gabriel moved closer to him to give him a hug. "You look like you need a hug."

"You give the best hugs, you know that?" Issac commented as the boys pulled away from each other.

"I do try," he said with a laugh. "Now, do you want to tell Charlie, Nick, Darcy and Tara off with me?"

"You know I will."

An extra one for you lot ;)

A short one but adorable.

Thanks for reading!

- Bubbles