01→ Pretty Friends

'Pretty friends'

"Five minutes warning!" Gabriel shouted up the stairs to his younger siblings. "Get downstairs you gremlins!" He swung his bag onto his arm before he walked back into the kitchen where his older sister stood with their youngest brother.

"I swear when I was 13 it didn't take me that long to get ready." Francesca stated, holding Dominic on her hip, swaying. "This is why you're my favourite." She smiled at the three year old.

"I'm literally standing right-" Gabriel paused his sentence as he heard the floorboards upstairs in his room creaking. "I swear to- Juliet! Venus has already been fed, leave her alone." He yelled before he dropped his bag and ran up the stairs into his room.

"She was staring at me so sadly." Juliet replied as she put down the bag of food.

"That's because you came into the room...kidding, but get downstairs." Gabriel commented before gently pushing the 13 year old out of the room before going across the landing. He knocked on the door but before he could say anything the door opened to reveal Juliet's twin.

"I'm going, I'm going... honestly can't sometimes." Celina  informed before she turned her attention back to FaceTiming her friend.

"Feeling the love today," he commented, following her down the stairs.

"Everyone ready?" he heard Francesca asked from the kitchen.

"Rabbit not dead, Celly hates the world, yep we're ready." Gabriel replied, picking up his bag. Celina gave him a glare in return.

"Remember I can't pick yous up so you're taking the bus... now get out my car." Francesca informed. They all listened. "Oi! Roll your skirt down," she yelled at Celina who rolled her eyes but fixed the skirt. "Dad and Jennifer better stop working all these hours," Francesca mumbled.

"At least we know we would be good parents," Gabriel stated, trying to lighten the situation.

"After all this... never having children," Francesca stated and her brother chuckled. "Right, go on and don't make me talk your way out of another detention."

Gabriel gave her a thumbs up as he walked away.

"Oi, Gabriel!" Harry exclaimed as he saw the brunette walking towards the gates. "Alright mate?"

"Yeah," he replied as he stopped by the benches. "Hi Nick," Gabriel greeted the blonde boy who gave him a warm smile.

"I need to introduce you to someone... Oi, Imogen!" Harry called out to a brunette girl with a blonde front. She came over, a smile on her face. "Imogen, this is Gabriel."

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hi," Gabriel replied with a kind smile. "Didn't know Harry had such pretty friends," he continued, making the girl blush.

"Smooth," Harry laughed before Gabriel's phone went off.

The girls, the gays and Tao

Tao
Gabe's talking to his rugby
lads even though we planned
to meet up

"Sh*t sorry, I have to go," he told Harry and Nick before turning to Imogen. "Hopefully we can talk more later?"

"Yeah, of course," the girl responded waving him off as he entered the school gates.

Gabriel
Ew never call me that
again
Also
I'm being stalked???