Chapter 4: ~Fitting~

It was kind of comforting knowing that he cared if I was okay with this or not. Like he wanted to make sure I was comfortable with everything he did. Normally I would get snapped at To stay still and they would touch me all over. It felt awful and honestly I felt disgusting after every time.

  But something about this guy was different. He seemed kind and his eyes were hypnotic. He looked angelic in a way. It was a nice counter part to my ,described often as, demonic stature. Something about how he looked at me and how he was slightly taller than me and- just everything about him was...a very very bright flame in my mind.

That didn't however change the fact that I absolutely hated these fittings. I doubt it will make much different if it's him. Right.?

Wrong

Eventually he came back with everything he needed and a smile on his face. That stupid adorable addicting smile.

"Are you ready?" He said. It was as if he was asking for consent to do is job. It's not like he's here to make me feel comfortable. Though it was nice.

"Sure whatever" I say looking away slightly. I couldn't look at him without thinking of normal things. That's weird. I've never felt like this before.

"Okay like I said tell me if anything is uncomfortable for you!!" He says still smiling. How can one person my so damn smiley?

This might sound weird but When he started measuring me it was like- weird. I felt warm and tingly and like- like I never wanted it to end. I know that sounds odd but I can't help it.

He started scribbling down numbers sticking his tongue out slightly. It was cute. Wait what no I meant he looked focused. Yeah, focused.

"Your legs are quite small sir" he said chuckling slightly.

"Shut up" I say looking away again. No one should comment on that. Not that I minded. I just kinda feel like I have to in a way. Just me? Okay.

  He gets back to work, moving his golden hair out of the way. It looks like it hasn't been cut in a while. Or cut correctly at least. It was to his shoulders and pretty un even. Yet it also seemed well kept a the same time. Not sure how that works.

Soon enough, he's done with the measuring bit. He sets his things down and looks at me, smiling again. You could see he had a pretty prominent tooth gap but god it was adorable.

"Well I need to cut some fabric and things to make sure they fit" he said kinda messing with his hair. "Sorry I don't know how to explain it"

"How long have you been with havishams?" I question.

"Oh since I could understand basic information" he looks at my eyes.

"Basically meaning third grade, but I've been in Ms. Estella's care since my parents died when I was small" he said awkwardly, putting emphasis on the word care as if he meant something else.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. My mother left us for another kingdom I get letters from her sometimes though"

"That must be nice!!" He said looking away. I feel bad for the guy he must be lost in life without any parents. Hopefully that Estella person is kind to him!! Not that I care or anything.

  "Yeah I guess it is"

He gets back to work starting to cut things and pin them around me. It was awkward but nice watching him work. Watching the way he would strategically make every move. He was really cute.

But im not gay.

Right-?

Uhh- hi? Sorry you guys my dip infatuation can only carry me so far:( but I got this done >:) sooo yeah!! Eat up ig. Sorry!!

-EddioSpagheddio