Chaos before the Holidays|| Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Homeroom starts in 15 minutes so I go walk up to Brett, who is already talking to Donna. "Brett may I speak with you"
I say in a discrete voice.

"One sec, Donna" He say and we walk a little till she won't hear us.

"What do you want?" he says looking at me, confusion sparks him.

"Ohh! You know what I want. Brett, it's been 3 weeks now and I am sick of it!"I say raising my voice a little bit.

"Chill girl, once Donna breaks up with Jack. I'll do the same to you!" my blood boils, why did I even let a dude use me as a experiment. He was sweet as a friend but now he is getting obsessed with this girl.

"Come on Blondie! You agreed to this."

"Oh that's it!" I roll up my sleeves but sadly my voice was loud enough to get almost everyone in the school's attention.

I was about to pounce on him like a cheetah but Jerry and Milton were there to hold me back.

"LET GO OF ME! I'll show him. What happens when he messes with Blondie!" when I said Blondie, I mock his voice.

"Kim! I did not agree to this" not to be stereotypical but this football captain is dumb!

"I didn't break up with you yet" he says with his hands in the air

"OH! I'll show you how I'm going to break up with you" I double front kick Jerry and Milton, which is actually a straddle. So thru instantly loose their grip. "Sorry but I gotta do this!" I say to the both of them and then I start chasing Brett.

Obviously I'm not fast enough because he plays football. But I'm still going to try!

We ran almost the whole school and he trips on a kids backpack. I was about to hit him but someone's arms grabbed me. Please not a teacher, Please not a-

"KIM! Calm down, your going to kill the dude?!" Jack says. He carrys me, grasping my stomach. Usually, I would get butterflies but no I am mad.

"Kim! Your going to get in trouble and then we won't have a sleepover during the weekend." I groan at his statement because he is telling the truth.

"Thank you so much Jack!" Brett says as he starts running away from me.

"DON'T FORGET THIS FAKE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!" I yell at the top of my lungs so he can hear me.

Jack releases his grip on me and I drop down to the floor. With my hand on my knees, I catch my breath.

"I haven't seen you run like that since Jerry and Eddie ditched you at a Ikea." His face looks very shocked still.

"Yea well, I was over all the games he was playing." I look at my watch "look at the time! I gotta go!"

"Tell me more later!" Jack says before I start running upstairs to homeroom.

I enter the room and luckily when I got to my seat, the bell rung. Sadly I still have to sit next to Brett. Since I have a heart I will try to apologize.

Mrs. Applebaum is in her depressed mood because of Rudy and so is he. I wonder what happens but I can ask at the sleepover.

It is 4 days long! But a party on Tuesday!

-Day 1 Miltons house
-Day 2 Dojo
-Day 3 Camping
-Day 4 Camping
-Day 5 Party at my house!!

Back to Brett, Ms. Applebaum wants us to do anything but talk so she can cry under her desk. I rip a sheet of paper and write:

Dear Brett,

  Hey it's Kim and I am deeply sorry for slightly attacking you. I am a person who want to be free! And you arent the one for me. If you want we can still be friends and I will help you with Donna even though she is with just bestfriend... Anyways, please write back when you read this!

From,
"Blondie" Kim

I passed the note to him and I tap my fingers as he reads it. Can he be any slower?! At last he picks up his pen and starts writhing.

If I have to be honest, Brett is a nice dude but he just became girl crazy. Speaking of crazy, me and Donna used to be bestfriends but 2 years ago. Which is 6th grade I am pretty sure.

She was the first girl to get a bra and she told everyone! Then she got her first boyfriend, you saw the chickflicks and you know how it is. She isn't mean or anything, I think I don't talk to her much anymore.

Brett passed the note back which said:

Hey Kim, I completely understand. I thought about it for a minute and honestly I didn't ask you how you felt about the whole thing and I apologize. We can be friends! I'm sure Donna and Jack will be over any day now. So thanks for the help

As I read it I turned and looked at him. I smiled at him. He returned the smile and I felt warm. Not Jack warm but a feeling that things are going well.

We do the handshake that we made up when we were 'dating' and proceed with our day.