The Silver Lining

The stomach growled. I not only had a headache but I also had a severely empty stomach. Why is the line for a damn Panera so long?! It felt as though I'd been waiting for 20 minutes though it was more likely a fourth of that. Not to mention my phone vibrating from the surprisingly active groupchat. Just then out of sheer boredom I decided why not? I have nothing better to do.

The Cityzens

Mary Fowler: Does anyone know when our next practice is? I lost my schedule.

I read this and decided to be a bit active in this.

Y/n: On Thursday is another practice game and on Sunday is a regular practice

Mary Fowler: Oh hey Y/n and thank you smm!!

Y/n: Ofc :)

Jack Grealish: wow you girls are lucky we have practice on saturday :')

Jill Roord: L

Just then it was my turn in line. I swiftly put my phone in my shorts pocket and asked for a chicken salad sandwich. I was then told to wait a few minutes and I opened instagram this time. I had a few new followers. But they weren't just any fan, I knew them. "Phil Foden and Julian Alvarez have followed you"

That certainly doesn't happen to everyone.

I then followed them both backed and lowkey stalked their profiles a bit. I scrolled down and down. First I saw Phil's profile then I saw Julian's , I was more interested in his profile. I scrolled further and paid more attention. It was just because I was bored! Totally.

I saw one picture from a year ago, it was him at the beach with his family, it was a cute picture. And just as I began to scroll again I accidentally liked the picture. I felt my heart drop. OH SHOOT!

"Order for Y/n!!"

I then quickly hurried to grab my order and sat down to start eating. Not only was I hungry but I also had to eat away the worries of him knowing I was stalking his profile.

You'll be fine don't worry everything is alright that totally isn't super embarrassing or anything right??

I then went on TikTok as a form of entertainment and to take my mind off of things.

Once done eating I scurried to my car and drove straight home. Speeding on the way. I then unlocked the door to my apartment. And I wished I hadn't.

There sitting on my couch was my husband, Victor.

".."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Cmon dear keep your voice down."

"NO, LEAVE!"

I felt tears form in my eyes. Stay strong come on.

"Please just go!" I started to sob. I couldn't hold it back.

He laughed. "You really thought it would be that easy to get rid of me? Just move to a different city? Nope."

"Victor. Leave. I'm not going back to you. I will call the police."

"Wow, really gonna call the police on your husband?"

I then reached for my phone from my pocket.

"Y/n. If you even dare start to dial the police I will leak your nudes."

What?

How would he have those? I've never sent my nudes.

"Your lying."