PHASE 03: New sword, yo! Apparebushido!

(Quick A/N: Kept you waiting, huh?)

Civilians screamed and ran, some fell into shock and froze up, un able to move and run away. Grass blew in the wind as another monster had appeared, head and upper-torso taking the shape of a submarine, wrapped in bandages to be kept in place and a third harm holding it in place torpedo attached to it's arm.

 Grass blew in the wind as another monster had appeared, head and upper-torso taking the shape of a submarine, wrapped in bandages to be kept in place and a third harm holding it in place torpedo attached to it's arm

It ran forward towards a civilian, knocking them over and onto the floor. It then raised it's torpedo arm up and bringing it down to the civilian's chest... or so it thought. There was a loud clang as it clearly impacted with something metal. The civilian looked up in shock to who had saved them. Black hair, leather and wielding large sword-wrench hybrid weapon, one hand at the handle and the other at the top of the weapon, holding the head of the wrench part.

The man pushed forward against the torpedo, making the Malgam stumble back. He then stood up and didn't even bother to look at the civilian, to which they ran away. He tilted his neck to the left and right, cracking some joints.

"Start our mission."

"VALVARUSHER!"

He said ominously, moving the weapon once more, right hand on the handle of the weapon, left on a pink-ish purple smaller handle that was lifted up. He pressed down on a bolt which held the blade together then pushing downwards on the top half, a section of it opening. Taking out a card he slotted it in, then did the reverse, pressing down an.

"GAKIN!"
"MADWHEEL!"
"GOKIN!"

He presented it towards the Malgam with the blade facing upwards, left hand holding it from the bottom along the black edge, while his left hand was still around the handle

He presented it towards the Malgam with the blade facing upwards, left hand holding it from the bottom along the black edge, while his left hand was still around the handle. He then moved clockwise from his point of view, while facing it forward, edge of the blade towards the monster. He brought his hand down to the screw before announcing.

"Tekkou."

He then pressed down on the trigger, then lifted it upwards, a car made of energy spinning around him, then colliding with him as he swung diagonally from the top left to the bottom right.