I Like It When You Touch Me

Start from the beginning

"Oh you're such a good slut. You know just how to please me now. Mh fuck~ You're such a dirty little thing." I kiss him harder and his thrusts start to get a little sloppy.

"Ah yes I am~ you're so perfect, and I'm just a dirty slut for you to use." He pushes in while moaning out several things. My stomach starts to tighten and I have trouble keeping in my moans.

"Mmh~ yes you are. You're such a good whore. Ah~ fuck. Right there." I moan into his ear when his thrust repeatedly hit my g spot.

"Mommy I feel so close.~ Can I please cum now?" He begs, and I feel happy that he knows to wait for my permission.

"Yeah. You can cum now baby." I say as my stomach clenches. He thrusts in a few more times and I curse as our orgasms both hit at the same time.

"Ah fuck. Mmh~" He lets out more moanish whimpers and my walls clench around him as warm cum starts to fill me up. My greedy pussy milks him for every last drop.

"Mh~ ahh." I moan as I tremble from my orgasm. Waves of pleasure hit me one after another and I kiss him while riding out my high.

Juices pour out over my floor. I shake from my orgasm, and we both pant heavily. He kisses me one last time as he pulls out.

I'm still pinned to the wall so he sets me down on shaky legs. He holds out a hand to stabilize me.

After we are both breathing normally, and I don't feel like I'm going to fall over, I kiss his cheek.

"Thanks for playing with me again. I really like when you touch me." He says and I flip my hair back.

"Anytime baby, just say the word and I'll put my hands on you." I wink and he blushes, getting shy again. I laugh and we clean up.

☆☆☆☆☆

After my bathroom finally looks back to normal and we are both cleaned up and dressed I grab his hand, pulling him out. I check the time on the clock sitting on my bedside table, and discover it's nearly 11:30.

"Are you sleepy? We could watch a movie if you want, or we can sleep." I wait near the bed for him to make a decision.

"A movie sounds good. I'm not doing anything tomorrow morning, so I don't need to be up too early. Do you have work at your 'boring desk job'?" He makes air quotes and I laugh.

"No I don't actually." I smile and lead him to my living room so we can watch a movie. I did have a few meetings tomorrow, but I'll take the day off instead. I feel like spending time with him is definitely a higher priority than some stupid meetings.

I send Daisy a text saying I won't be at the meetings tomorrow. She says it's fine, and she'll tell them I'm not feeling well.

That's what I love about Daisy. She never questions my reasons, she just accepts my answers and adapts to the situation. She is truly one of the only people I can always count on.

I send a thank you text then set down my phone. I grab the remote then sit on the couch.

I lay down and gesture for Indigo to do the same. He looks a little confused on where to sit and I open my arms so he knows I want him to lay on me.

"Come on, I don't bite. Well I can if you want." I wink and he blushes.

"I'm like twice your size. I'd crush you to death." He says and I laugh.

"Being crushed by a handsome man is actually my number one way to die." I smile and we both end up laughing.

He lays down on me, resting his head on my boobs like a pillow. His arms wrap around me and he snuggles in closer.