A knot starts to build in my stomach, and Indigo starts snapping his hips up so he can thrust in and match my pace.

I run a hand across his body and stop at his neck. I apply pressure and feel him twitch inside of me.

"Oh, are you close bunny?" I ask in a taunting voice.

"Mmh yes mistress ~ I'm so close now!" He says moaning out again. His thrust quicken and I can barely contain my moans.

"Ah good, me too. Just remember you don't get to cum till I say so. Alright?" I say and he groans.

"But I'm so close! Please let me cum." He says practically begging.

"No. Not yet. You have to wait." I say and quicken my pace. I feel him twitch again and I know he's about to cum. He bites the back of his hand, trying to distract himself the best he can.

He really is trying to follow my instructions, but I can tell this is hard for him. I feel myself about to climax as well, so I decide to give him what he wants.

"Mmh ~Go ahead love. You can cum now!" I say as my orgasm hits. No more than a few seconds later I feel hot cum filling me up. I keep bouncing so we can both ride out our orgasms longer.

"Ah yes! Mmh~ fuck! June!" He crys out from the overstimulation. I spasm and twitch as I collapse into his body.

We both pant hard as we start to come down from our highs. I don't move and rest my head on his chest while I catch my breath.

We remain like that for a few more minutes, then I climb off and lay down beside him. I close my eyes and wait for my breath to even out before turning on my side so I can face him.

I use one elbow to prop myself up then run my hand across his chest. He looks so good. Hickeys litter his body, and sweat clings to his skin.

"How do you feel." I ask and he turns to look at me. I stroke his cheek and he smiles at me.

"I feel amazing. I've definitely never had sex that good before." He says while playing with a strand of my hair.

"I haven't either. You're really something different." I say then lean in to kiss him. He smiles against the kiss and I pull back.

☆☆☆☆☆

I turn on some warm water and help Indigo into the shower. He seems a little tired after the play we had, so I'll keep the aftercare short so he can sleep.

I wash myself off thoroughly then turn my attention to Indigo. I wash off his body but he is quite a bit taller than me, so I struggle to wash his hair while we're standing.

"Would you like me to sit down?" He says after noticing my struggle. I nod and he gets on his knees on the shower floor.

I lather his hair in my favorite strawberry scented shampoo, and he looks up at me while I massage the soap in his hair.

I smile down at him and feel happy about getting to take care of him. I start to wash the soap out and he blushes lightly.

"Um do you think I could... spend the night?" He asks while I check to make sure all the soap is out of his hair.

"Yeah thats fine. I'd love to spend more time with you." I say and switch the water off. I ring my wet hair out then step out of the shower.

I pat myself dry with a fluffy towel and wrap it around my body. I grab another towel so I can dry Indigo off, then go back over to the shower where he still sits on the floor.

I suppose him not getting up and not doing things till I say so, means that I trained him well. I definitely prefer when my subs wait for instructions. So it makes me happy to see that he has already realized that.

I throw the towel over his head and start fluffing up his hair while I dry it. I remove the towel from his hair and I can't help but laugh as he pouts.

"What? Do you think I'm a dog or something?" He says and I bust out laughing.

"Nah. I was actually thinking more along the lines of a cat. Perhaps I could get you ears and a tail too... I bet you'd look so pretty with a collar around your neck." I say and trace my fingertips over the soft skin of his neck.

He blushes and looks away. I really enjoy seeing him get flustered so I continue to tease him.

"You'd probably do all kinds of tricks if I promised a reward. Isn't that right love?" I stroke his cheek and he leans into the touch, just like a cat would.

I drape the towel around him and give his forehead a kiss. He turns a deeper crimson color and I giggle.

"Dry yourself off the rest of the way. I'll be back with some clothes for you to change into." He nods and I exit the room.

I go back to my bedroom and change into some pajama pants and a white tank top. I look for some clothes for Indigo and end up choosing some blue pajama pants that match mine.

I do have lots of oversized t-shirts that I'm sure he would look cool in, but because I'm a hoe, I grab a cropped tank top for him instead. I also grab one of my many pairs of boxers.

After cleaning up the bed and changing the sheets, I head back to the bathroom with the clothes neatly folded in my arms. Upon entering the bathroom I find Indigo waiting patiently for my return, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Here. You can borrow these, or I can grab you something else if you want." I hand him the folded clothes, then jump up on the counter so I can sit down while he changes.

"Thank you." He places the stack next to me then begins to put on the new clothes. The pajama pants hang loosely off his hips and he pauses briefly after seeing my shirt choice.

"I can get a different shirt if you don't like that one. I just thought you might look good in it." I say and bite my cheek.

"No it's okay. This isn't the first time I've worn a crop top. My stylists always want me to wear this type of thing when preforming." He says and slips the shirt on.

"You really don't have to wear it if it's not your style. I just think men in crop tops are hot, so I wanted to see you in it." I say and he smiles back.

"Oh really so what do you think of me?" He raises a brow and waits for my answer. My eyes look over his body.

The tank top is skin tight and shows his lean build off nicely. The shirt ends just under his ribs and leaves a good chunk of skin showing. He steps closer and I shiver at the way the lights hit his body perfectly.

My eyes rack over his body and I want nothing more than to touch him again. My hands act as if on there own accord and I reach forward so my hands are on his exposed hips.

I pull him a bit closer and look into his eyes. They're hooded and he looks at me with lust clouded vision.

"I think you look pretty hot. Seeing you in an outfit like that makes me want to mark up your body with more hickeys and show the world that you're mine." I whisper, then suck on the side of his neck.

He turns his head slightly so I can mark him with more hickeys. I guess he isn't opposed to that plan. My fingers slide under the hem of his shirt and I feel up the sides of his ribs.

He lets out a moan as I suck on the spot on the side of his neck, just under his jaw. I leave one hand resting on his hip then bring the other to the side of his neck for support.

I run kisses across his jaw then crash my lips with his. He kisses passionately. My hand finds the back of his neck and draws him in closer. He moans into the kiss and I pull back before more can happen.

"Did you really want to go again? After I just cleaned you up? Gosh you're such a dirty boy. Can't you just behave?" I say while my hands run down his body, so they can rest on his waist.

Vote 👹

This book is just a work of fiction so please only practice safe sex 🙏🏻