"Hm coincidentally I was too, so how about we go together. You can come to my place if you want." I give a flirty smile, making my intentions clear.

"Straightforward, I like that. What's your name?" He says, checking me out.

"June. What's yours?" I say sticking out my hand so we can shake. He takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. His hands are warm and rather soft.

"My names Indigo." He shakes my hand then let's go. Indigo? What an odd name.

"Like the color?" I ask curious about his name.

"Yeah." He says nervously.

"I like that name. Indigo is actually my favorite color." I say. He lets out a little chuckle and smiles, showing a dimple on one side.

"I like your name too, June is actually my favorite month."

Damn, that was kinda smooth. I let out a laugh. "So why's someone as pretty as you drinking alone." I ask, swirling the straw around in my cup.

"I could ask you the same thing." He says with a smirk.

"I believe I asked first, but... I'll answer. I just got back from a date. It didn't go well... What about you?" I say, skipping unnecessary details.

"Well I just broke up with my girlfriend. Things just weren't working out." He says with a sigh.

Of course I knew that since I heard part of his conversation earlier, but I act surprised.

"Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that. How do you feel about that?" I ask, genuinely interested to see if he still likes her.

"I guess I kind of knew it wouldn't work out. I feel like an ass for saying this, but I've been over the relationship for a while. We really didn't have much in common and wanted completely different things..." He says, letting out another sigh.

"What is it you're looking for then?" I ask wanting to know the other requirements.

"Well I like people that a bit more caring, who will put there all in a relationship, and love unconditionally... Someone open to trying new things, and none judgmental of my interests." He says, thinking for a moment. "What about you?"

"I like to take care of others. So I want someone a bit... submissive." I let the words role of my tongue, describing my perfect person.

"Wow this must be fate. You kind of sound like my ideal type." He jokes, but to be honest I couldn't agree more. He seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

"Maybe I am." I flirt, coming on a bit strong. "Are you free tonight?" I ask hoping he might be interested in a hookup.

"Yeah, I wasn't planning to do anything important. Are you asking because you're interested in taking up some of my free time?" He says with a shy smile. His cheeks turn pink like he is surprised by his own words.

"I was actually. Want to come back to my place?"

"Well, um.. uh, yes... yes I would." He stutters over his words. Visibly nervous about answering.

"Mh alright, let's go." I get up and take his hand, leading him out of the bar. His hands are soft and warm, they feel great on such a cold day.

After a minute of walking down the street he stops, and let's go of my hand. I look back at him and he is taking off his jacket.

"Hey, you can wait to strip for me till we get to my apartment." I make a joke, but he just blushes, and rolls his eyes.

"Here. You seem really cold." He says placing the jacket over my shoulder. I put it on slipping my arms into the sleeves.