(CHAPTER 2) part 2

Narrator pov

After awhile chase had awokened in the lookout.He groaned as he saw he was in the EMT area.He saw Marshall in the area cleaning out some stuff."M-Marshall..." he said very weakly and barely audible.Marshall seem to notice and turned to Chase."Your awake!" Marshall said as tears streamed down his eyes."Your okay! I was so worried" Marshall hugged chase."hng!,Ouch!" Chase said as he's entire body in pain."Oh sorry." Marshall said in tears."I seem to feel all the pain from the fight now only." Chase repleid weakly.

A few weeks later...

Chase's pov

After everything the depression came back only tenfolds! I laid in my puphouse unable to sleep at night.Vivid memories of Rocky's death came through my nightmares.I would run to save him,but never make it and he would die over and over as I futilessly run to aid him.I would awake drenched in sweat and tears.I would see Marshall lying next to me to bring me some piece.I get up and walked to the edge of the cliff and watched the waves washed against the cliff.I outstretch my paw and put it back on the cliff."I'm sorry Rocky..." I cried as tears flowed from my eyes.I sniffed as I heard someone walking up.I turned to see Ryder walking up."You okay buddy?" he asked concerned.I nodded sniffling while tears fell from my eyes."Hey why are you crying?" I sniffed again." It's  Rocky.I just miss him".The next morning I decided to join the pups in breakfast.I had spent time with them and I cracked a smile after such a long time.I saw a ghost or a memory of Rocky.I broke down into tears catching everyone off guard.I ran to my puphouse and stayed there crying.Skye walked up and knocked,"You okay in there Chase?" she asked."Please just leave me alone..." I said sadly."Chase please le-..." I interrupted her with my door opening."I said leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled all the pups gasped at my foul language."What you babies never heard a fucking cuss word before!" I said annoyed and angered.
...................................
Narrator pov
Later that  night chase was in a secret bunker filled with his old army gear and gadgets.Marshall had accidentally stumbled in."Marshall the fuck you doing here!!" Chase yelled."Woah! Chill bro chill! I just sorta stumbled in okay."Marshall said in defence."You'd better not tell anyone about this place got it!" Chase threatened."Not a word." Marshall said with a smile."What is this place?" Marshall asked."This is where I store all my old army gear uniform puppacks colors and gear."Chase responded with a hint of pride in his voice." Okay,but why are you down here?" Marshall asked." I'm just going to get something that's all."Chase replied as he stared at a 9mm handgun in a glass box.Chase put on a green army uniform and put on an green pup pack." I wanna show you something Marsh." Chase replied and walked to and fire range area." Arf AK-47!" The pup pack whirred loudly as as an AK-47 came out."Woah that's awesome!" Marshall said staring at the firearms and sniffed it as it smelt of dust and gunpowder.Chase pushed Marshall away and took aim at one of the target fires."Let's see if I still have my skills."He said and fired the gun a few times." Shit!,missed it entirely."Marshall was still impressed.

.........................
The next morning Chase was up early doing pushups using his depression and letting it burn."Five hundred...sixty five" Chase groaned and all the pups watched.Zuma walked up."Is Chase doing pushups." He asked."Oh no he's been at it since this morning." Skye replied.He was wearing a green uniform wich looked like army uniform.