WWhere am I?

Okay, I'm going to try and make this chapter a bit longer than the others because this is the last one!

Eridan P.O.V.

Where... Am I? Did I die? I can't feel the pain anymore... Well, I guess I achieved my intention. I deserved to die, after what I had done. She didn't deserve it... She didn't do anything wrong... She didn't-
"-Eridan..?" came a voice from behind me. Was it really Feferi? I turned around, and there she was. She looked healthy as ever. Her cheerful face still delicate, but her once bright eyes were now a blank white. Her mouth was turned into a faint frown as her eyes met mine. I knew then that I was, in fact, dead. It came as a shock at first, but then it set in. I was dead, and Feferi was right in front of me. I said nothing, only stared at her. Did she hate me? What if she didn't want anything to do with me? What if she'd rather Sol he here than me? My mind raced with worry and confusion. I was so distracted that I didn't notice Feferi run up and hug me tight.
I looked at her as she hugged me, and wrapped my arms around her. She was cold as snow, but somehow the hug was warming. I smiled for the first time in a long time, and it felt nice. I was glad that the smile was saved for her. She deserved it. We stayed in the hug for what felt like ages. Wonderful, kind ages that filled me to the brim with happiness that I was new to. Finally she let go and took my hands in hers. She smiled and it took me a moment to realise that I was smiling back. Probably bigger than her.
"I missed you..." she said in between wide smiles. I looked at her, nodded, and responded with an "I missed you, too." I was holding back tears for too long, and I ended up giving in. I collapsed into her arms and cried profusely. She wrapped her arms around me and help me as I wept. She has always been so kind to me, and even now she is here for me. I began to regain my composure when I felt her arms wrap around my neck. I looked at her and she pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't long, it wasn't deep, but it was perfect. It was amazing, and in that moment nothing else mattered except me and her. When she pulled away, I could tell I was blushing extremely. She could see it, too, so she laughed. I have always loved the way she laughs. It's the kind of laugh that could brighten a room, and I absolutely adore it.
She then took my hand and said, "Come on, N-ep-eta and Equius are waiting." I smiled and nodded, closing my hand around her's. Even though I died, I was okay with it as long as Feferi was here. She's the only one I ever need to be happy, and now that she's here, I won't be sad again for a long time.

-----------

Woo! That's my first story! Sorry it's so short. If you liked it that's great, if you didn't... Keep that opinion to yourself please. It doesn't make anybody feel better about themselves if you hate on them and/or their work. Thanks for reading!