See Her Again

Eridan P.O.V.

I got into the bathroom and locked the door behind myself. I reached into my pocket and felt the cold of the metal box. I took it out and placed it on the counter, looking at it's reflective shine. My chest hurt; Was it guilt? Fear? No... It was the guilt. The guilt settling in on my heart and eating away at me from the inside. It hurt, but I'd felt it ever since Fef died... Even though I'd felt it for so long, it still hurts like a fresh burn.
I opened the metal box, looking at all of the blades of many different shapes and sharpnesses. They all screamed "Kill yourself." For once, I would do what they say. I picked up the cleanest one, turning it in my fingers. It was hard to believe that such a small thing would end my life. I put the blade to by wrist and began to cut. It hurt, even more than all the times I had done it before. The deeper I cut, the more my vision failed. I was slowly plunging into darkness, feeling weaker every second. As I started on my other arm, I felt tired. I knew, deep down, that it was all going to end soon.
As my vision faded to almost nothing, I heard Tav knock on the door. I would have answered if I could. It wasn't long before I dropped to the floor, only hearing the shouts of the rust-blood outside the door. Then, my vision failed, along with my hearing. I faded away from life, Fef the last thing on my mind.

Hey! So, I think I'll continue this if I can get some feedback for it. I need to know if you like this, so that I know if there is anybody I should continue writing this for. Doesn't matter how many people comment, but I would like at least... 3 if that works for everyone else. Like always, thanks for reading everyone!