~-•Fighting•-~

Literally just the title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Willow!" Someone shouted behind me, " huh- Owen! Oh- uh- um- heyyy- why- why don't you back up a bit" i said nervously, as i noticed he was quite close, Everyone in the clearing understood a bit of what I told them about my boundaries, but some like Oeca still don't know what personal space is!

"oh sorry but" he cleared his throat, "why were you about to touch that fire, kid!?" He yelled at me.

I backed up a bit.

I didn't like when people yelled, it made me want to cry and give me a weird sense of Deja Vu.

"Willow, I swear to God, I let you move out! But if you do something like this one more time, ill-" he cut himself off, "oh my God! Willow I am so sorry! I didn't mean to yell!" He yelled, Tears began forming in my eyes.

"um wait wait! Don't cry! Please do anything but cry!" He yelled, which made me get more tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yelled, I finally broke down and started sobbing, "Oh God! Oh God! What do I do!?" He asked himself.

"Maybe if you weren't yelling they wouldn't be crying" I heard someone else say, but I was too busy sobbing my eyes out.

I heard more yelling, and it hurt my ears, everything was too loud.(why does this remind me of Encanto??)

I heard someone crouch down beside me, "hey, your okay. Quit crying." I heard someone whisper.

Whispering is nice, I was still crying but not as much.

"Come on. nobody is hear to hurt you." The person whispered again, I stopped crying.

“Origami. Willow can take care of themself. You’re coming with me wether you like it or not.” I heard Owen say. Origami? Is that the person talking to me?

“I don’t care. If you want me to come with you you’re going to have to either break one of my legs or knock me out.” I heard them say, ok that's definitely origami.

Wait... they're fighting.

I was confused. Why did I feel so scared again?

Everything became blurry as tears gathered in my eyes again.

I couldn't hear anything except the two people fighting, I whimpered.

I was scared. So so scared.

I heard nothing so I looked up to see Origami crouched down in front of me, “I’m sorry. Are you alright?”  they asked with a kind of Scottish accent, I looked back down and hugged them tightly while crying into their shoulder, “H- hey, you’re okay.” I heard them say.

Am I okay?

I felt myself get shoved off, I looked up to see Owen pinning Origami to the ground.

"O-Owen?" I asked in a shaky voice, "what are y-you doing?" I asked, “Uhm. Your friend here was trying to hurt both of us!” owen said quickly "What do you mean?" I asked, confused, “Not true!” I heard Origami say. 

I'm so confused.

What's happening?

I moved a bit to sit by a tree.

I felt my eyes close without my permission and everything went dark

                    (T I M E S K I P)

I woke up to look around me and saw that I was at Owens, why was I at Owens? Oh, right. I wonder what happened after I passed out.

I got out of bed, grabbing my stuff and walking back into the forest, I walked around a bit looking for my tree house, finally finding it.

I climbed up the tree and made myself some apple pie, eating a slice, I saved the rest for another day.

I wonder if Origami is ok, I hope they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! I had the worst dream ever! I was being sexually harassed by my best friend! And now I'm uncomfortable!

Words: 638