🦋 00 - Sweater Weather 🦋

Start from the beginning

And now that my body was warmed. Blood began to rush and... well.. Stuff.

Mica peeked at the living room. We could still hear them arguing.

"How long are they going to keep fighting?"

"Do you think it'll be long enough for uh.." I nodded upstairs.

Mica chuckled. "I don't know.."

"Please? We can lock the door." I kissed Mica again and while making out I pushed him against the wall and lifted his legs up so they wrapped around me.

"What if they hear us?"

"I don't care." I said honestly. Light as a feather, I traced my lips over Mica's cheek all the way to his jaw. I bit his neck playfully.

"James.. Not fair." He whispered. He sighed gently.

I looked into his lustful eyes. They twinkled like the stars outside.

Mica grabbed my chin and pulled me in. And we kissed slowly and intimately as if we were alone in the house.

My hand made it's way to Mica's hair and I pulled out his bun. Mica's hair cascaded over his shoulders.

I licked his lip. "Please?"

Mica nodded eagerly. "We have to be quiet, though."

"Yes!" I exclaimed without thinking.

That was so loud there was no way they didn't hear us!

We both froze and stared at the door.

We still heard them arguing back and forth. 

Mica and I laughed and I carried him up the stairs, both of us disappearing into my dark bedroom.

• o 🦋 o •

"Well, well, well." Riley said when we came back into the living room, hand in hand.

I instantly felt ashamed. Mica blushed nervously.

"If it isn't the love birds themselves." Dax accused.

"Hope you two had a good time." Kyle chimed in.

"I- I have no idea what you're talking about." I stammered. "D-do you?" I asked Mica.

He shook his head.

"We all know what you two were doing." Riley said. "You can drop the act."

Mica turned a shade deeper.

"So. Who is it?" Kyle asked.

"Huh?"

"Come on, we all know you were deliberating and deciding who is the one that brought Jica or as I prefer it, Mames back together."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your ship-name- Whatever, who is it? Who's the winner?" Kyle asked.

Wait... that's what they thought we were doing? I glanced at Mica and tried not to show my relief.

"Well." I gulped. "We've decided that..."

Think!! Think!!

"You all played a part in it! And if it wasn't for all of you we wouldn't even be speaking. So thank you."

"Yeah. Thanks guys." Mica nodded.

"That's it? We all win?"

"Yes." Mica nodded. 

"Lame." Kyle complained and plopped down on the couch.

Dax sighed and joined him. They went to pick out a movie.

Riley gawked at us. "Really?" She whispered.

I shook my head. "You won." I mouthed.

Riley smiled from ear to ear. Mica nodded in agreement.

She did a quiet victory dance.

Mica and I chuckled and joined everyone on the couch.

I really mean it. If it wasn't for Riley Mica and I wouldn't even know each other. And everything that has happened since our meeting has been because of her. Directly or not.

I bumped her arm. "Thanks, Riley." I whispered.

Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled and bumped against me.

"Alright, what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Blood guts 2." Kyle and Dax said in unison.

"Wait, that's an action movie!"

"It's action/ horror/ slasher, actually." Kyle said. "Can't believe it's finally on NewFlicks."

"Guys you can't do this to me!" I complained. "I'll throw up."

"Suck it up, bro." Kyle laughed evilly. He dimmed the lights and Dax turned the movie on.

Riley was instantly on the tip of her seat. Dax and Kyle were both making notes about the special effects and I was shaking in my boots.

Mica leaned in to me. "Don't worry." He whispered. "I can hold your hand this time."

I looked at my boyfriend and he smiled the softest, most radiant smile ever.

I gladly took his hand.

And suddenly, just like that, I loved action movies.