🦋 00 - Sweater Weather 🦋

Começar do início

"You did not! You know what? If anything Mica brought us back together. He made all those butterfly dishes.." I said.

"Butterfly dishes?" Riley asked.

"Long story. Not the point, the point is: Mica did it. Neither of you get credit."

Mica smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I held my hand against my face and smirked.

"That's sweet, James but I don't think I should get full credit."

"Who then?"

"Me!" My brother appeared absolutely out of nowhere.

"What the hell are you doing here?! What part about LEAVE ME ALONE do you not understand?!"

"Oh, come on. You and I both know that is just an invitation in brother language." Kyle shook his head.

"Did another one of your dates stand you up?"

"Shut up- I am the one who brought you guys together." Kyle stood in front of the TV as if he was presenting and award. Idiot.

"How? Last time I checked all you did was threaten Mica."

"No, no. Let's go back to a time before all this. When I was a child.."

"What?!"

"I asked mom for a baby brother. If it hadn't been for that, you wouldn't be here, bro."

The fact that he said all this with a straight face. He wasn't even kidding. Riley, Dax and Mica laughed while I was just annoyed.

"Get out of here Kyle!"

"And as if that wasn't enough, I was also the one to advise your dear lover Mica about the way to your heart. I was the one that made sure the house was empty. I was the one." Kyle stared up at the ceiling with his hand on his heart. Was this some weird acceptance speech?

"You disgust me."

"It's kind of true." Mica said quietly.

"No, don't feed his ego. It'll eat us all."

"This is so unfair. I should get full credit." Riley crossed her arms and pouted. "What did you guys bond over? Me! Whose party did you make up at? Mine! Who told you to slay the be-" Riley stopped herself and merely continued sulking.

"It's okay, pumpkin." Dax got up and wrapped his arm around Riley. "You did good." He nodded.

"I can't believe we're fighting over this." I mumbled.

"Can't you just say they all did it?" Mica whispered in my ear. My heart thumped.

I looked up at them. Riley, Dax and Kyle were all arguing. They couldn't even see us.

"I wanna kiss you." I whispered.

Mica smiled and leaned in.

"Wait," I grabbed Mica's hand and led him out of the room. Everyone was too busy arguing to notice.

We made it to the dark hallway. Alone at last.

I pulled Mica close to me and leaned down. We kissed each other. The warmth of his lips was enough to warm up this cold, cold winter day.

"You've been so busy lately. With all the texts it's hard to believe you've finally materialized in front of me." I chuckled.

"I saw you last week!" Mica chuckled between kisses.

"We have to bump it up to twice a week minimum."

Mica laughed. "Okay. Deal." He leaned in again and tangled his hand in my hair. His fingers hungrily stroked the back of my head.