01

✧˖

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Another day, another slay!"

Tsukasa woke up at 6:24a.m. as he get up himself ready, somehow he wasn't good at making breakfast, therefore there's overcooked eggs.

"Awh... I suck at cooking. Saki's better than me anyways."

A loud feminine voice came out nowhere.

"Oni-chan! Good morning! How's the- Why's some of them are overcooked..?"

"Ah haha... Sorry Saki. I am not good at cooking."

"It's fine! You don't have to cook the breakfast anyways."

"Alright thanks."

Soon, they finished their breakfast as they went to their schools. While on the way to the school, he saw Nene walking to school too, with Rui.

"Ah? I wonder what are they doing... They were so close."

Tsukasa waved at them but they didn't care, he felt a bit of upset, as he continues to go school.

"Yup.. School."

Almost of the students were crowd, mostly in duos like Nene and Rui, but not Tsukasa, who's being alone.

"sigh Maybe I was alone at all."

He took his steps to his own class, he kept seeing everyone with their partners, Akito and Toya, Mizuki and An, Nene and Rui.... Tsukasa also with himself, too.

"Why?"

His heart ached, is it because he's jealous of them? No, Tsukasa wanted someone to be with him.

He laid on his desk, trying to take a nap as in trying to forget it. Tsukasa didn't want to be cheerful, happy and enthusiastic at the first place. He just wanted someone to be there for him. Tsukasa has friends, somehow he doesn't call them friends too. Including, Toya, Akito, Nene, Emu, Rui, Mizuki and his other classmate. He felt something was wrong between them.

Soon, class started by a ring which rang VERY loud.

..
..
...
...
...
..
...
..

"Finally it's lunchtime."

Tsukasa stood up from his chair, walking to the rooftop as he is trying to find his friends. Somehow, he saw Nene and Rui together too. Like how he met them while walking to school.

"Ah.. It's them. I shouldn't bother them either."

He sighed in stress, he simply says that but actually doesn't like people being close and close infront of him, Tsukasa dislikes romantic scenes.

He sat on a corner, which doesn't have a lots of people there. Tsukasa ate his lunch quietly, pretend like nothing happened ever. He didn't want to bother anyone, but he is alone because of it.

As soon Tsukasa finished his lunch, he put his lunchbox beside him. He may look like he's enjoying the view, but he's actually in thought with Nene and Rui.

"Why are they so close? I literally waved at them but they pretend like I'm nothing. Or maybe.. I am just extra..?"

He wondered... A ginger showed up behind him.

"Tsukasa-senpai?"

"A-Ah... Yup, what?"

Tsukasa acted calm as possible he could.

"You look stressed, is something wrong?" Akito asked.

"I'm fine, Akito. Why?"

"You looked stressed, Toya even asked me if you're okay, are you sure you're doing fine?" Akito said.

"I appreciate your kindness but I'm totally fine."

Tsukasa smiled at Akito, like he was fine. He isn't.

"Alright then. If you need something, just ask me."

"Okay.."

Tsukasa smiled again. he didn't feel like smiling anyways.

"He's acting unusual.."

Tsukasa can hear Akito's whispers. Yes, he does not act like this usually, unless he's in trouble. He used to be cheerful, happy and loud. Now he is being quiet.

As he was marching his steps to his table, he accidentally pushed a student by walking past her.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?!"

"... Sorry."

" Oh god, just leave me alone! Your face disgusts me."

He watched the female student walk away in anger. Tsukasa felt a bit of guilty, he can say something other than "Sorry", but this time it's his only option.

As he found himself in his destination, Tsukasa didn't felt like sleeping or whatever. He felt like he can't talk anymore, is it because his jealousy? His loneliness? No one knows.

He sat on his chair as he looked at the window. Birds chipping, the sun is oddly became darker as wind blows the leaves, and a pair of couple- Wait what? Couples?
Tsukasa looked down from the window, seen a pair of a couples.. Ah, it's Nene and Rui. Why would Tsukasa even bothered to call then couples? I don't know.

"I can't stay like this forever.. No one wants me to be their partners anyways."

He laid on the desk, just "enjoying the scenery".
___________________
(752个文字)