The Same Guy

I don't want to spoiler,enjoy you reading

.......

Today a lot of people come to the castle including the tourists

"Hi..."I turn back I saw the same guy who force me that night

I feel scared,I try my best to calm down and forget about what happen that night

"I miss you..."

"Go away from me..."

"So,can you crawl for me?.." he whispered

"Why should I do that?.."

"Oh do you want me to spill out about what happen that night,hmm?.."

"...."

"Is he will divorced you?.."

"Don't get closer..."he keep getting close to me

"I heard your name Boonsri,want to know where did I heard it from?.."whisper in my ear while,his right hand was squeezing my right arm.

"....."

"Raden..."

"Your not respectful,let me go..."he give some spece but still I feel uncomfortable

"You smell so good and look perfect tonight..."when he try to touch me again,Kevin come in the right time.

"Get off your hands away from her.."he went to the middle so that guy can't touch me again.

"What are you doing up here,are you try to assault her?.."I holding his arm.

"You still arrogant and never change.."

"That better instead of bothering people wife,did I say the right thing?.."stare at each other.

"At leadt I not a gigolok.."

"Oh are you offended,if yes I will not sorry for you,I don't care,people like you are not worthy to be forgiven..."

"I think we should go.."Kevin still want to talk with this guy

"Are not you close to Raden,is it still not enough for a playboy like you.."he smile

"You don't know anything about that,if you love Raden then go and say it,don't slander me for your stupid reason.."

"Stupid,why should I said that,I better be a villain than a coward and stupid like you.."

"Good to know,I not that stupid and coward to let you touch my wife.."

"Your not that coward but she has been touched by me until she get tired and fainted and I let it dream of me..."

"....."all goes silent

"Bothering people wife hmm..."

"I don't think that I just want to bother her,I can do more than that bother cause playing that not my real intentions..."

"Are you sure?.."

"Cause I know what I want,I will marry her..."

"You think I believe your stupid joke,no..."

"You think it a joke but I'm tempted when your wife crawls,I know Raden itself, she can't do what your wife can do.."he chuckle.

"Is that true?..."I don't know how to explain

"..."

"It true,I not lie so don't worry is he be rude I come to you,I am the responsible man..."Kevin look at me for a second.

Suddently Kevin pull his collar

"Are there no other women that you can marry than to disturbing my wife?.."

"So,you looking for a fight,so emosional..."

"We need to go pls,Kevin..."

"No,I not done.."

"She's mine,she come with me so how about you go get Raden by yourself,btw I don't like her..."

"Don't set me.."

"She serve me really nice and excellent like 7 star.."

"You fuck..."punch him and pull his collar

"Kevin..."

"See your married and she still call you by your name..."

"You have Raden but you take her,just go marry your Raden, doesn't she fucking love you so much,you know what?..."

"Say it.."

"Taking someone that not belong to you,you already wasting your time and life.."