Chapter 2: bowling alley

"You've been spending a lot of time with that blonde girl" they were sat in the canteen eating their lunch as Flynn eyed the raven haired girl. "She has a name Flynn" the man shoved another spoonful of food into his mouth before speaking again. "And I wouldn't know what it is because you haven't introduced me to lover girl" Riley rolled her eyes at her best friend. Maybe he had a point though. It wouldn't be so bad to introduce them.

"Fine, if you want you can meet her?" Flynn threw his fork on his plate and punched Riley on the shoulder. "She'll love me dude, i promise" Riley continued eating her food "mhm" she smiled to herself as Flynn started to eat again as well.

Genevieve was in the middle of an art class when she received a message from Riley. She smiled when she saw the message and could see Ellie leaning towards so she could read the message "who's Flynn?  Genevieve typed a reply to Riley before looking at her best friend.

"Rileys best friend, they are going into the army together"  Ellie nodded her head. "So you're going to meet him tonight?" Genevieve nodded in response before putting her phone in her coat pocket.

"She's spoken about him before but she told me that he wanted to meet the blonde that's been occupying his best friends company" they stood from the table and grabbed all of their belongings, before leaving their classroom.

Ellie walked besides the blonde as they continued to talk about things they've needed to catch each other up on. "How's your dad doing?" Ellie was fond of her father and had met him a few times before. "He's doing good, hows your mum?" She smiled at the thought of the older woman "she's she same" they made their way out into the campus park and Genevieve immediately caught sight of Riley.

"I guess i no longer have your attention" the blonde wasn't listening because Riley wears doing push ups. This girl was driving her crazy. They sat down on a bench whilst Riley was doing drill. It didn't take long fro Riley to notice a familiar pair of eyes on her, she looked over in her direction and smiled when she saw a pair of blue orbs trained on her.

Genevieve could see the raven haired girl talking to a blonde boy who she assumed was Riley's best friend Flynn, they started to make their way towards the two girls and stopped in front of them.

"Hey" Genevieve stood from the bench so she could give Riley a hug. Flynn held his hand out to Genevieve and she took hold of it. He did the same with Ellie. "You must be Genevieve" she nodded before sitting back down on the bench. "That's me" she smiled.

"Ok, so, tonight i was thinking bowling? And then maybe we could grab something to eat after?" That didn't sound too bad. "That sounds pretty good to me" she looked up at Riley to see if that was what she wanted to do as well. "Sounds good Flynn" he patted Riley on the shoulder before saying goodbye to the two girls because he needed to get dressed for gym. "I should join him" Genevieve stood again and this time placed a kiss on the girls cheek. Her cheeks were pink from the cold air. Riley smiled and looked down at her shoes. "Ill come to your room at 6:00pm? The blonde nodded in response. "Bye Ellie" she waved at the ginger before walking towards her apartment building.

"Wow she really likes you Gen" the blonde took a deep breath as she watched Riley walk into her building. "Well, i should hope so" the ginger laughed before standing, as did Genevieve. "I have a good feeling about her" the blonde smiled at her friends comment before following her back to their art building.

They only had two classes before Riley was stood outside Genevieve's room wearing a white T-shirt with light blue jeans and a green button up over the top of her white T-shirt, smart but casual, let's not forget her beanie. Riley smiled when she saw the door open and then saw what was becoming a favourite pair of eyes.