"Yes, and she is the one who brought us here" Levi said crossing his arms.

"Yes, but why has she brought us here?" Mike asked confused.

"Well....." Erwin began explaining the situation for 15 minutes.

"So we all are here to see the future and what it could be if a guy from another Work arrived?" The new girl looked exited "Cool! I am Hitch Dreyse from the Military Police since no one knows my name"

"No one cares" Levi muttered, showing his distaste for the Military Police. Hange elbowed him quietly causing him to glare.

"I wonder why she is here" Erwin thought. Everyone here is either in Cadet or Survey Corps, with Rico being the leader of Elite Squad of Trost and Pixis being the Commander. But Hitch is a Military Police, and not even a Squad Leader. She is only alone member of any Regiment.

"Ok I am starting now" Sasha eagerly opened the book and began reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash looked around as screams of death assaulted his ears. He is on top of some giant Wall, and had the perfect view of what is happening down on the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They all tensed.

"So he is here and right into a fight" Levi said crossing his arms. Let's see what this boy is worth.

"So this is the boy who is coming to our World" Mike muttered, while Hitch felt her throat clench at seeing the boy.

"He is so handsome" She muttered dreamily causing the many of female cast to frown. They didn't like the tone that Hitch is using. Even Rico Petra and Hange frowned feeling a little unease, though they cannot understand why.

"But this looks familiar...." Jean muttered his eyes slowly widening "Is....is this Trost District?".

"Yes this is!" Rico looked worried "I can recognize every part of the Trost Walls like the back of my hand. I can forget my name but not the Walls, even in my dreams".

Erwin looked at Rico impressed. Sigh....if only such a passionate Soldier was in the Scout.

The others straightened up, Pixis's eyes narrowed as he looked at the Screen.

"Have...have the Titans breached Trost?" Armin looked horrified "But...there is only one Titan who can breach the Outer Walls"

"That means the Collosal Titan was here" Eren growled clenching his fist as the vision of his mother crushed by boulder and eaten alive flashed to his mind. OnceOnce again the big fucker has come to ruin everyone's day.

The Warriors, especially Berthold, tensed knowing it was their plan to breach Trost after the Scouts had left for their 56th Scouting Mission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giants! Butt naked Giants were pouring into the city, and to his horror attacking humans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were some tense chuckles at that.

"Well it would be awkward for someone to see naked overgrown Humans for the first time" Hange chuckled though it was tensed due to the situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Out of the frying pan and into the fire] Pikachu complained. They just died in a battle, then revived by a goddess, and then sent in another World, headlong in another battle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They really have bad luck" Armin said, feeling sorry for them.