Chapter 6

"That was some good shots, Jungkook. Congrats. You did a great job. You are so talented and beautiful. I am happy to work with you.", the photographer said shaking his hand with other. Jungkook smiled and bowed a little. "You can change, Jungkook. Pack up team.", he said to Jungkook and his team who clapped their hands. Jungkook changed to his own clothes and washed his face and came out. "Are you going already?", stylist asked Jungkook. "Yes, nuna.", Jungkook said and picked his bag. He walked while texting Mingyu that he will be at home, but his phone fell on the floor as he accidentally bumped on someone. Taehyung picked the phone from the floor and checked the screen and return it to Jungkook. "Such a devotional wife.", he said mocking. Jungkook ignored it and walked to the lift. He get inside but before the door of escalator could close, Tae get inside it. Jungkook rolled his eyes and kept the phone back to his pocket. "Does my little brother knows you were my slut once?", he asked. Jungkook gritted his teeth and decided to not get provoked. "I don't know how he will react to it.", Taehyung said rubbing his lower lips. "You better careful to not let your pretty wife know it, because it won't end up good. Right, Little Taetae?", he said and walked out of the lift leaving a furious Taehyung.

Taehyung's step halted when he stepped inside his house in the evening seeing Mingyu and Jungkook bricking in the kitchen. "Oh, you came Tae. I don't know when we will be able to eat dinner today. Those two took over the kitchen and banned all workers and me from it.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung eyed both of them again. "Stop it Gyu. You are spoiling it.", Jungkook said when Mingyu rubbed some flour on his cheeks. "Move, I will do it. You are of no use.", Jungkook said pushing Gyu to side and started flattening the dough. Mingyu laughed seeing a pouty Jungkook and jumped on the kitchen counter to sit. Jungkook's hands stopped when he saw a glimpse of suit besides him. He lifted his head and saw Taehyung. Tae took a spoon of boiling soup and blew it and slurped it. "Not bad", he said and walked back to his room.

"Kook, this is so tasty son.", Mr Kim said scooping some more kimchi friend rice from the dish. "Kook, I won't allow you to cook again. Look  at them eating like a pig.", Mrs Kim compliant and everybody laughed. "See Taehyungie, you never allowed me to cook.", Lisa said sulking. "That's because I don't want to spoil your pretty little soft hands.", Taehyung said taking her hand in his and squeezed it a bit. Jungkook smiled hearing that. "I will go and get some juice.", Jungkook said and withdrew from the dining room. He went to the kitchen and took some bottles from the fridge and closed the door. Before he turned around, he was pinned to the fridge door by Taehyung. "Don't act like pure and innocent in front of them and what's with the cooking. Are you trying to lure them?", he asked gripped his cheeks. "Aren't we cooking meals to eat?", Jungkook asked and pushed his hands from his cheeks. "And stop acting like a bitch. If you want to eat, eat it or leave it.", Jungkook said and walked back to living room.

"Jungkook, you have a shoot tomorrow.", Taehyung informed Jungkook after knocking on their shared bedroom door. Jungkook and Mingyu was in the middle of playing UNO, so he nodded. "Don't you have any work, Gyu?", Taehyung asked Mingyu. Mingyu looked outside the window and again at his brother. "It's almost midnight hyung. My clinic closes at 6pm.", Mingyu said. "Then read some books.", Tae said. Mingyu blinked his eyes in confusion and Jungkook bit his lips to hold back the laughter. "Okay hyung.", Mingyu said and stood up leaving the UNO cards on the bed. He went and came back with a book. "Jungkook, come to study. I need to discuss about tomorrow's schedule.", Tae said and walked ahead leaving the door opened. This bitch, Jungkook thought and stomped the feet and went behind him.

"What?", Jungkook asked slamming the door of study behind him. "Behave", Tae warned. "I'm not your little wife.", Jungkook said. Taehyung bit his inner cheeks and stood up. "Tomorrow, the shoot is for some high end magazine cover. I will give you the concept when you come to office.", Tae said. "Okay, that's it, good night.", Jungkook said and turned. "I am not done yet.", Taehyung said. Jungkook flatten his lips and stood there. "You.. you still love me, right Jungkook.", Taehyung said standing behind him closely. "You are manifesting.", Jungkook said. "No, every dishes, you prepared today are my favorites.", Taehyung said taking Jungkook's right hand in his. He moved a little closer and kissed his nap. "Thank you for the meal.", Taehyung said and moved back. Jungkook tighten his jaw. "And, don't roam around wearing this dress", Taehyung said. "That's none of your business.", Jungkook said and went back to his room.

(Jungkook without jacket)

Flashback..
"I'm tried Tae. Can't you eat rameyeon today?", Jungkook asked. "No, never. When I have a pretty baby who can cook for me.", Tae said pushing Jungkook to the kitchen. "I know, I spoiled you a lot.", Jungkook said and took a pan from the shelf. "Bigger or smaller", Jungkook ask Taehyung showing the pieces of pork. "Bigger. I want energy to fuck you after this.", Tae said. "Not happening, I have a schedule tomorrow and that too a runway.", he said. "Then I want to see you limping on your runway." Taehyung said and hugged his bare waist from behind. "Can we buy these stripes some more?", Taehyung asked and pull the strip trap and left it. "Ouch.", Jungkook said. "Can't you keep your hands to yourself?", Jungkook said glaring at him. "No, never, never ever.", Taehyung said and cupped his bobbies from behind and pressed it twice. "Haha, that tickles.", Jungkook laughed loudly.

To be continued...