The Date

Ghost could be seen walking his ex girlfriend now step sister around the school so she doesn't get lost.

"So this is the school you attend, wow I must say it seems impressive" mio said as she looked around while walking with Her ex.

"Yeah it's nothing really special but we do have an indoor pool" he responded to his now step sister.

While the two were talking and walking around the school chisato would notice and feel a bit jealous that her crush was talking to a younger girl, but she decided she'll ask him about it later. After the tour ghost would help her find all of her classes then going to his own class.

Once arriving everyone could be seen looking at him while the teacher was really looking at him. Ghost noticed this but took his seat and layed his head down while collecting Information about the lesson for the day.

Ghost had noticed chisato was acting a bit strange and decided he'll ask her about it during lunch.

Timeskip

Everyone had left the classroom for lunch as once again it was just ghost and chisato hasegawa. The male would close and lock the door covering the window then walked over to the desk.

"Ghost what are you doing, you have lunch" the teacher responded to her student.

Ghost didn't say anything as he lifted her off her seat and sat her down on her desk while he sat in her chair looking at her.

"What's wrong love, and you can tell me anything you want" he stated looking at his crush.

"I-its just I saw you with another female with red hair and younger" hasegawa said as she looked away from the male in front of her.

"Oh well that was my ex and now step sister her name is mio and plus I have you" ghost said turning her head to face him again.

The female would have a slight blush on her face and said "I know but i can't wait for our date."

Ghost smiled as he stood up and kissed her on he cheek and looking her in her eyes and said "I love you chisato hasegawa."

"I love you too Ghost Gremory" chisato said with a smile and kissed him.

Ghost smiled as he sat back down in the seat and layed his head on her lap and closed his eyes. The female would smile as she looked down at the male and started playing with his hair.

After lunch ghost would go up to unlock the door while chisato sat back down in her seat. Once ghost unlocked the door he soon went back to his seat and sat down looking at chisato with a smile and winked at her.

After everyone sat down chisato would go back to teaching the class still trying her hardest trying not to make to much eye contact with ghost.

Timeskip

Class would end as chisato and ghost quickly left and got into his car as no one noticed her getting into a students car. The two would drive off enjoy the quiet road.

"So where are you taking me" chisato said with a smirk while looking at the male.

"Just going for a quick drive I promise I'll get you home for our date" ghost responded as he started to speed down the street.

After driving for about 10 minutes ghost would drop chisato off back home as he went back to his roommates to get ready for the job they have planned in 20 minutes. Once he got home ghost changed into an all black outfit with a bandana over his face.

"Alright sasuke y'all are with me makima and Revy y'all are gonna be making sure we are good to go when we get these cars ok" ghost stated looking at the group.