6- Kidnapped By A Dream

Start from the beginning

The first one wore a white and black t-shirt with a fire in the middle of it. The second one wore big glasses with a basic teal t-shirt and jeans. The third however, was dressed the most interestingly. He wore a black hood and outfit with red outlines that showed his eyes but nothing else.

Dream glanced back at them and then back at me, "So, how shall we begin?"

-----

"What the f*ck is going on here!?" I tried to force down the fear but it showed through like a nasty wound.

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN HEAD!" The high pitched voice came from the guy wearing the black and red robes, I was very confused but I managed to put the pieces together from what Tommy had said earlier, this must be Badboyhalo.

"Muffin head?" I said a bit confused even though the other three in the group didn't even seem fazed by what he had just said. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what's going on or who you guys are."

Dream looked as smug as anyone could with a mask that had a smiley face on it. "You're going to be our leverage." he stated, "You're part of L'manburg and we've captured you which means we could use you to get what we want."

Even though he said it with such confidence, I only felt confusion and the ropes that rubbed against my wounds. "I don't understand." I said to him with as straight of a face I could pull off without grimacing in pain.

The guy wearing the big glasses whispered something in Dreams ear and Dream nodded back at him. He stepped forward and bent down. I inched away from him as he started to loosen the ropes. My arms felt much better but my eyes burned straight through him.

"You're welcome." He said with a small smile.

Dream looked back to the guy in the white and black t-shirt, "Deliver a letter to everyone in L'manburg, tell them we have one of their followers and that they can only get her back by giving us the discs."

I was so confused at this point but the man Dream had been addressing left the room immediately. The remaining three turned back to me, "What's your name?" Asked Badboyhalo.

"Why should I tell you anything?" I answered stubbornly.

He pressed a sword to my neck and repeated the question, "What's your name?"

"My name is Liliana." I answered quickly as to not be sliced by the sword that's point sat at the edge of my throat. I knew that in one quick movement, all I would be is a corpse.

"Why haven't we heard of you?" Dream asked, the point of Badboyhalo's sword still pressing against my neck.

"I- I just got there, nobody really knows me yet so they wouldn't trade anything for me." I was scared now, I didn't want to die and end up like Ghostbur, alone.

There was an abrupt knock at the door and Dream ran out of the room.

I heard the door open and as if summoned by a thought, I heard a familiar voice, "Hello Dream." Ghostbur said in his wispy British accent.

A sword clattered to the ground and there was sudden silence.

"How the hell are you still alive!?" The two other men that were in the room guarding me ran down to Dream and the silence went on.

"Wilbur?"

"Sorry, but my name's Ghostbur." I could hear the sorrow in Ghostbur's voice, as if the memories of his past were a bit sad and lost right now.

I was wrenched out of my thoughts as I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and I knew I wasn't alone. Looking around frantically, I finally spotted something out of the ordinary. A hole in the ceiling where a block had been removed. It hadn't been there a second ago but there it was.

Something brushed against my hand and I jumped and whirled around to face the president.

"Shh, we can't be seen here," Tubbo said in a frantic whisper, "Just- Try to stay calm while I try to free you." I didn't say a word after that.

-----

After a minute or two, my hands finally dropped from their bounds and I stood up even though my legs still shook in fear and pain.

"Well, you've got the discs, don't you?" I heard Dream say, and with that, I knew I was running out of time to escape.

Tubbo took my arm and lifted me up to the hole in the ceiling. I reached for the side of it and a hand grabbed my wrist. Tommy lifted me up by the arms until I was fully sitting on top of the roof.

He then continued to help Tubbo up.

We all took off and jumped into the water. I figured the sound would be big so I hid under the dock to make sure they couldn't see me.

I waited until I couldn't breath and then I stuck my mouth above the water to catch my breath. Once I had caught my breath, I swam frantically to the other side of the lake where Tubbo and Tommy had been waiting in the shadows for me.