-{[3]}-

Author's POV

Stepping out of her car, Seung took note of her surroundings, nodding to herself.  Making her way to the small dented room-sized shop situated at the end of the street, Seung observes the narrow street, congested houses but complete silence. Only her footsteps could be heard, the uniformed and balanced tap of her heels announcing her arrival. Ducking her head a little, she entered the small shop, which was, giving not so vintage but rather an old rusty vibe. Of course, there were no customers except for a man about 1.77 m in a black coat sitting in a corner, under dim light, as if waiting for someone. 

" Halmeoni, 4 servings of grilled pork belly, 2 bowls of Jajangmyeon, bulgogi, and 2 bottles of soju, please "

"Congratulations on winning the case Seung-ah", the lady says in a quivering voice.

"How did you-"

"Of course i know sweetheart , you always come here whenever you achieve something instead of going to somewhere fancy ..You must be missing you dad alot..." 

Seung doesn't reply to that but her eyes turn cold . Turning her attention back to the man in front of her who gave no bother to her , she scoffed . "I thought people are supposed to congratulate each other on their achievements , but never mind , can't expect anything from you anyways" " Oh well congratulations on winning another case Miss Justice Redeemer , how are you feeling on your one of the thousand wins ? Proud? Happy?" The man says with every word flowing in sarcasm .

"Oh c'mon Yoongi , can't you be be happy for once? Can't you be proud of me for once?", Seung says rolling her eyes . She was used to it . Being Yoongi's roommate since college , she spent years of hardship with this guy who has always been like a mother and father to her . Being in the same field , going to the same university , doing internship together , each and every  thing in life they overcame with each other's support .Of course she knew Yoongi's cold response to her over the case was nothing but concern for her.

"Be happy? Over what? That you are slowly throwing yourself to the edge of a cliff? Well i'm very happy , can't you see? I'm literally squealing"

"Why are you so fussy toda-"

"Can't you see?! CAN'T YOU FEEL IT?! Seu you are getting in the goddamn spotlight!"

"And it isn't a good thing for my career?"

"Good thing for your career? Don't play dumb with me Seu you know what i'm talking about. It was fine when you were a rookie lawyer. But now people are recognizing you , the world is knowing about you , and you know by world I mean EVERY person , even criminals. You know how it is for criminal lawyers. Have you already forgotten what happened to Mr.Pa-"

"Enough" . One word from Seung and there was  pin drop silence . Yoongi sighed guiltily . He didn't intend to hurt Seung's feelings or ruin her mood. He just didn't want history to repeat itself . After all , Seung was his only family and he couldn't afford to loose her. 

Food was served and both companions started eating in silence . Seung instantly got lost in the delicious meal , her mood lightning up again . This was her comfort place, her comfort food and her comfort memory . Coming here always brings her an unexplainable type of peace , just like when she used to come here with her father

Noticing the lady's mood getting better , Yoongi decides to speak again. Clearing his throat slightly to get her attention , he places a file in front of her .

"These are the details of the most popular real estate lawyers in the country . I have picked the most experienced and well known one's for you . They are more then willing to take you as an intern . You already have a degree so it will be a 2 year internship for you . I'll be doing the internship with you so you don't have to worry about anything"

Seung eyes the file , sighing to herself " Yoongi you already know i'm not leaving my field .I'm a criminal lawyer because i was born to be one . And you know you don't have to suffer because of me....you can always change your line . You are very talented yourself. You don't have to live being my shadow all your life. You have your own dreams to take care of ".

Yoongi just tighten his hold on the chopsticks , his mind recalling events of history he didn't wanna remember , it brings him sorrow and pain along with a motive . The motive of his existence .

12 years ago...

Yoongi's POV

I stared at him , unable to move my feet . I could feel my hands getting cold . My feet turning numb as the blood touches my toes sending a shiver down my spine . I looked at the man laying in front of me , i could see the life slipping out of him as he struggles to keep his eyes open . With whatever strength left in him , he gestures me to come to him . I move towards him with my shaky posture , bending beside his now pale body ... my knees drenching in his blood ,

"A-always pr-protect her , n-never *cough* l-leave her s-side , pr-promise m-me y-you wi-will al-always walk b-by he-er si-side" 

"I will , i promise" , i replied , tears slipping out of my eyes without me realizing .

"Ta-take care m-my s-son , ap-appa lo-loves *coughs blood* y-you"

"I love you too appa " , i say as i watch life slipping out of him , his hands dropping numbly on my thigh .

Present

Author's POV 

Yoongi snaps out of his chain of flashbacks when he feels Seung shaking him by the sleeve of his coat . 

"Hello , grandpa where you lost at? " , " Nothing" , Yoongi replied as a drop of sweat trickles down his neck "If you are done , let's go . You should take rest . " Yoongi says while taking out his wallet to pay.

"Ohkay..." Seung says getting up , analyzing Yoongi's  behaviour. She was not dumb. She knew he probably got traumatic flashbacks again . Sighing guiltily to herself , she decides not to speak about it anymore . 

Walking out of the shop , Seung takes a deep yawn , stretching her hands while looking up at the sky , smiling lazily to herself , " Good job Seung-ah" . 

Meanwhile somewhere in the city 

??? POV 

I looked back to see those blue uniformed donkey's already loosing my track as i run through narrow alleys at an animalistic speed . Finally stopping at the end of a street after realizing those fat belly dorks finally lost me , i looked at the sky , breathing heavily as i slumped back against the bricked wall , 

"Good job Jeongguk-ah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyaaa my cutie piess ! What do you think about this episode? Comment your views down below and don't forget to vote! See you with a new chapter! BORAHAE <3