{-1-}

??? pov.

News reporter: BREAKING NEWS !! The city experiences another blow! St.Williams community hall experiences a huge explosion! Time: 6:30 pm; 80 community officials severely injured; City is said to be in great terror! Let us interview these witnesses about this dreadful---- 

I smirked. This feeling...people running around for their dear lives, terror in their eyes...gosh, I just love this chaos. It gives me a very weird feeling... euphoria? Yes, it is...they got what they deserved anyway. 

*Phone buzzing*

???: What's up hyu-

Vante *on call*: JEON JEONGGUK get your ASS back here RIGHT NOW!!

Jeongguk: Aight aight calm your shit down..I'm coming..

-

Author's pov.

Stepping in the little garage of his not-blood-related brother , Jeongguk took a keen look around his surroundings...An Old downtown garage , walls still black and wasted as if the fire was extinguished yesterday , old broken cars and a dim light coming from the centre of the hall .

Thrashing his bag on the mudded floor , he headed to the little roof the garage afforded knowing his brother's presence would be there , looking at the stars maybe...as always..

And there he found him as expected , smoking in silence , gazing at the stars  as if , communicating to someone from the other side of world...so calm and mesmerizing .

Vante : You are here...*without turning back*

Jeongguk took one last look at his brother , humming once in response while settling himself on his usual old blue drum..

Jeongguk : You are smoking more than usual these days...what's wrong?

Vante : Do you know what is stronger than a human heart which shatters over and over but still lives?

Jeongguk : Hyung please-

Vante : Soul...it is the soul of the human which lives even when the person is completely                   broken...that's..the strongest.

Jeongguk : Why are you-

Vante : I'm worried Jeongguk-ah...i'm worried about you...

Jeongguk : We have had this talk before and i'm not-

Vante : Till when..? Till when are you going to continue this madness , this craziness ? 

Jeongguk : Are you giving up?

Vante : There is no point in doing all of this Jeongguk-ah...we suffered what we had written in        our fate , doing all of this will not bring justice to anyone...not even to mom..

Jeongguk : THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! LET THOSE MFS LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS AFTER THEY RUINED OURS?!

Vante : WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?! I can't loose my only family...my only brother..*a tear slips down his cheeks*

Expressionlessly...Jeongguk stares at his brother for a minute and dashes out without a word

Straring at his brother's back , Vante couldn't help but to reminisce the torturous memories that made their lives miserbale..

Vante *staring at the sky* : I want my brother back mom..please help me..

The VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara