-{Overview}-

Note: Recommended to read in the dark filter

-

Blood...

No...he isn't like those psychotic genetic sort of killer who lures for blood , it's smell...

He just so happens to enjoy chaos, violence, and mayhem. He's a guy of simple taste, enjoying dynamite, gunpowder, and gasoline. Those are the things he values..

His crimes are not fueled by the desire for money, ambition, or other ordinary motifs. The terror he spreads is ideological and his motivations are philosophical. He's a downright anarchist psychopath..

It's why he puts bombs on ferries. It's why he murders government officials. It's why he tries to corrupt the one person who's a symbol that we don't have to be afraid of people like him. He wants to push a whole city into the wicked gravity of madness and anarchy.

He is interesting. He turns people against each other. Each time, he does so by appealing to fears and selfish desires.

He appears to have a complex mix of features of certain personality traits, namely narcissism (since he craves attention by any means) and psychopathy (since he demonstrates no empathy for his victims).

Arguably his greatest weakness is his ego, however. He turns to crime to get the attention he desperately craves..

What happens when a loved , strong , selfless , honest and true hero fights with a hated , famous yet dirty villain?

War