-[{2}]-

??? Pov

Ugh, I'm seriously doomed today. No one, literally NO ONE loves me in this cruel world fr. The only thing which used to reciprocate my love and feelings was found half eaten in the kitchen with a cat near it(my roommate I mean). And guess what!! Instead of giving an apology that bish declared I was too cruel for the little one. Like now even cupcakes have to be cautious of me*cries in tiny*, anyways so currently I'm on my way to my grave- I mean the courtroom ofcourse to get my 2nd divorce.

Just kidding lol

*radio-'Today is the final hearing for the most popular case currently to existPeople are striking outside the courtroom with a hope of justice to be served.  Will law win this time too or will it get overpowered by politics. Stay tuned with us till the very last verdict of the saibeo jiog case . We wish our justice redeemer a good luck. Hawaiting, Miss Park Seung.'*

Yep, that's me, being a lawyer can be pretty hectic most of the time. But life craves adventures and i'm super ready for it!

Author's pov

On reaching the court , Seung finds her assistant for the case waiting outside for her and a lot of reporters crowding by , waiting for their superstar. As soon as she gets out of  her car, all the reporters starts gathering around her , making her  almost stumble on her feet. She was used to it .Being one of the most popular prosecutors of Korea at such young age is a big achievement. All the other prosecutors on the same level as hers are in their 40s and that..what makes her stand out in the crowd. She is an interesting person. She carries that sharp , intimidating aura around her...Her gaze is what gets her through the trials. The type of gaze that sends chills down your spine, wishing for a way to escape but can't  cause that's the captivity it holds,,,,you can't look away ,wether you want to or not . She keeps her personal thoughts and profession seperate. No one can ever guess what's going on inside her head and that is the most admirable thing about her.

No one's POV

Judge: After reviewing the trial , the court finds Kim Jong-in guilty Under section 14(1): The use of a child or children for pornographic and Article 29 of the Act on the Protection of Children and Juveniles against Sexual Abuse ...The court declares him 10 years of Rigorous imprisonment and fine of $500. Thank you, Jury, for your service today. Court is adjourned.

As soon as the trial gets over all the reporters , lawyers and commoners surround their hero, congratulating her and celebrating her victory by handing her flowers.

"Congratulations on another victory out of many Miss Park. Always heard about the cases of the justice redeemer, got to witness it today" Sehun, her assistant for the case says after they gets out of the court. "Please Mr. Oh, you had a great contribution in all of this. The victory is ours. It was great working with you". "Pleasure's all mine" . Shaking hands for the last time , the two advocates bids each other good bye and a good luck for their future.

*sigh*"It was a long day" *looks down to her belly, patting it "Let's teat you , shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think her roommate is ;)? Comment your views below and don't forget to vote! Loveyouuuuuuuu <3