IMPORTANT NEWS

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS AUTHORS NOTE I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION

This is CityOf_Fandoms and I have a really important question for all the people who actually want to hear more from this story. I've been having a lot of thoughts about this book and I really want to continue it but I realized the title isn't relevant to the story and that I don't really focus a lot on the characters in the prologue. So, I wanted to change the name and possibly rewrite the book since I haven't gotten too far into it. Do you guys think it's a good idea or should I just keep it like this because honestly I need opinions from the people who actually want to continue this story with me. When you see this please please please comment what you think I should do. And a lot of you wont think this is a big deal, but if I do rewrite then I would be deleting My Forbidden Alpha and starting from square one in the rewritten version. If I do rewrite then what I would recommend is that you follow me (no it's not because I want more followers than I have) to be updated.

If I do decide to re write this and change the title along with it the new cover is up for mobiles and to the side for computers. But I need your thoughts first.

Thanks and please comment