𝟎𝟎𝟖 PABLO GAVI

Começar do início

she walked over to the away locker room that had
❛ real madrid CF ❜ plastered on the door. the sound of her opening the door gained everyone's attention, she let ancelotti explain to the players on how to get through barça's tough defence for this match.

for a moment, he stopped talking and pointed at her.

"can you check kepa's arms, he said he's sore."

she reluctantly nodded and proceeded to roll up his sleeve, his angry red and irritated skin stared back at her while she applied the tiniest amount of pressure on it. he hissed, flinching his arm away from her grasp.

slowly, she turned to ancelotti, not knowing how to tell him that their goal keeper is injured.

"what's wrong with him?" he asked, making everyone stare at the both of them.

"i don't think he can continue playing."

the man's eyebrows crinkled, his jaw slightly releasing for the most abrupt moment. he cleared his throat, checking his watch to see the remaining amount of time they have before the players are on the pitch again.

"that's okay. we can replace him with courtois. just treat the bruise before it worsens." he demanded.

without hesitation, they both walk out back onto the pitch and onto the touch lines where jocelyn would grab an ice pack nearby and place it right on his arm.

"just keep holding onto it" she ordered.

it wasn't long until the match started again, she had to sit near kepa until it ended to ensure that his injury wasn't anything fetal, which she doubted it.

it was already sixty minutes in and bellingham scores an equaliser for real madrid. jocelyn jumped from her seat and cheered along with the fans. one more goal and we win el clásico, she thought.

she sat herself back down, "did you see that? what a player."

"hala madrid!" isabel's voice could be heard from the seats near the benches while she kissed the badge of the club's logo.

"your sister is chaotic" kepa laughed.

it was twenty-seven minutes of back and fourth passes in attempt to score from both teams competing against each other. with less than three minutes left of the match, jocelyn's heart beat raced faster than the average formula one race car as she had her focus on vinicius' feet and the ball he was currently dribbling. he slithered his way pass araujo and alejandro balde.

it wasn't long until he scored for real madrid, eneding the game with 3-2 on the score line. fans jumped, screamed and cheered including jocelyn. the look of disappointment was evident on barça's players, as well as gavi who had his jaw tightly clenched and quickly walked back into the locker room. aggressively, he took off his jersey including the thin long sleeve shirt that had a faint blue color underneath which he just recently had put on before halftime began.

real madrid players celebrated before congratulating one another in their locker rooms.

"we're definitely partying tonight" modric chuckled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyntorres posted a story !