Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me

Start from the beginning

Upon discovering that Xia Yuandan had fainted, Aunt Lin immediately called her family to take Xia Yuandan to the hospital in the town.

Fortunately, Xia Yuandan just fainted and the injury on his forehead was not serious.

In the evening, Xia Yuandan woke up faintly. As soon as he opened his eyes, he shouted: "Kang'an!"

He got up from his illness and ran out rolling and crawling.

Aunt Lin happened to return to the ward and supported him as he stumbled: "New Year's Day! Where are you going?"

"Kang An, I want to find Kang An!"

Xia Yuandan's eyes were red, and there were tears shining in them.

Xia Kangan was taken away by the Yun family, and what he feared happened.

Xia Yuandan only has one thought now, which is to find Xia Kang'an and bring him back.

He didn't want to be entangled with Yun Ziqiu, so why didn't Yun Ziqiu let him go?

Aunt Lin heard about Xia Kang'an's life experience and said that he was the illegitimate son of a wealthy family, and now that family is coming to snatch the child.

But she didn't know that Xia Kangan was Xia Yuandan's son, and thought he was the illegitimate son of his sister-in-law and a rich man.

Aunt Lin sighed: "New Year's Day, aunt knows that you love Kang'an. But when someone's father comes to ask for a child, you, as an uncle, have no right to interfere."

Xia Yuandan moved his lips, he didn't know how to explain.

He had become his own son's uncle because of his cleverness, but now he has finally suffered the consequences.

He doesn't even have a reason to seek justice for himself.

Xia Yuandan's heart was full of bitterness and she could only swallow it in her stomach.

"On New Year's Day, we are all ordinary people. How can we compete with those rich people without money and power! My aunt advises you, if this family treats Kang An well, then forget it!"

Aunt Lin heard from the village chief that Xia Kangan's father was very rich and came from a wealthy family in Kyoto. The key is not only to have money, but also to have power. Why did Xia Yuandan steal the child from others? Isn't this an egg hitting a stone?

"I'm really worried about Kang An, so I contacted the family to see the child, but I'm afraid you won't be able to get the custody of the child back. Alas! I asked the village chief, and the village chief said that the family's attitude was very clear that Kang An should be taken care of. Take An back."

Xia Yuandan lowered his head and his eyes were red. He felt like a piece of flesh in his heart was torn away.

Xia Kangan was the flesh that fell from his body and his life.

Over the years, he watched Xia Kangan grow up little by little, and he was present in every inch of time. Now the Yun family cruelly separated Xia Kangan from his life. Wouldn't this cost his life?

He has nothing now!

Don't you even leave him the last hope?

Xia Yuandan clenched his fists, he wouldn't just let it go!

Aunt Lin persuaded him for a while, and then went home after seeing that Xia Yuandan's injury was not serious.

The next day, Xia Yuandan completed the discharge procedures, went home, picked up his documents and bank card, and left Xiajiacun.