Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble

Start from the beginning

Qi Zhou sighed: "Look what you have become now! If you really can't let him go, go and chase him back."

I don't know what part of this sentence stimulated Yun Ziqiu, and he suddenly became excited: "Why should I chase him back? It's too late for me to get rid of him! Anyway, I have had enough fun, and now I don't want him!" I don’t want him!”

Yun Ziqiu's voice was particularly high, as if he was deliberately emphasizing something.

Qi Zhou looked at his attempt to conceal his identity and shook his head helplessly.

If you are a tough talker, sooner or later you will regret it.

Yun Ziqiu was so drunk that Qi Zhou couldn't lift him by himself, so he had to call the Yun family.

It was Gu Simeng who came.

"Zi Qiu, why do you drink so much?" Gu Simeng walked over on high heels and supported the shaky Yun Ziqiu. Her beautiful face was full of anxiety: "What's going on?"

Qi Zhou knew that their wedding was coming soon, so he said nothing more: "I met two clients today and accidentally drank a little too much. Miss Gu, please send Zi Qiu back."

"Master Qi, I will send Ziqiu home safely."

Gu Simeng had her own little idea, and she planned to take Yun Ziqiu back to her home.

It would be easier for her to enter the Yun family.

After all, there was still more than a month until the wedding, and she was very afraid that Yun Ziqiu would not be able to let go of Xia Yuandan and would turn around and look for him again.

Qizhou and Gu Simeng put Yun Ziqiu into the car together.

Gu Simeng drove Yun Ziqiu back to her apartment.

The car drove into the underground garage.

Gu Simeng bent down to pat Yun Ziqiu's face: "Zi Qiu, we're home! Wake up!"

His body was suddenly hugged. Yun Ziqiu buried his face in Gu Simeng's neck and murmured: "New Year's Day——"

Gu Simeng's eyes suddenly widened, and the smile caused by the hug disappeared completely when she heard the name from Yun Ziqiu's mouth.

When Yun Ziqiu got drunk, he called her Xia Yuandan, but he still had lingering feelings for Xia Yuandan!

"New Year--"

Yun Ziqiu held Gu Simeng's face, treating her like Xia Yuandan, and rubbed his cheek with her forehead.

He is like an insecure child, trying hard to find his own warmth.

"New Year--"

Gu Simeng originally wanted to push him away, but quickly gave up the idea.

Why didn't she take advantage of Yun Ziqiu's drunkenness and admit the wrong person so that she could successfully have sex with him.

Gu Simeng hugged Yun Ziqiu's waist: "Ziqiu, I'm here! I'm right by your side!"

Yun Ziqiu suddenly became excited, and her voice was trembling: "New Year's Day, New Year's Day, don't leave me!"

Gu Simeng held back her anger and walked over.

Yun Ziqiu's face gradually enlarged, and Gu Simeng closed his eyes in excitement.

Just when she thought she could successfully have something happen with Yun Ziqiu, her body was suddenly pushed away.

Yun Ziqiu was so strong that Gu Simeng's body hit the car door so hard that she almost shed tears from the pain.

"No! You are not him!"

"New Year!"

"Summer New Year's Day!"

Yun Ziqiu opened the car door and rushed out like a madman.

He stumbled around and finally collapsed to the ground.

By the time Gu Simeng got out of the car despite the pain, Yun Ziqiu had already fallen asleep on the floor.

Looking at Yun Ziqiu in his sleep, Gu Simeng was so angry that he stamped his feet.

She couldn't lift Yun Ziqiu, so she had to call people from the Yun family to help. Yun Ziqiu was sent back to the Yun family, and Gu Simeng's little plan failed.

*

When Xia Yuandan and Xia Kang'an returned to Xiajia Village, people in the village gathered around them asking questions.

Everyone was relieved to know that Xia Kang'an was fine.

Tudou has fully recovered. When he saw Xia Kangan, he rushed over and jumped on him and rubbed him.

"Potato!"

Xia Kangan hugged the potato and rubbed its big head.

Xia Yuandan returned home and opened the door that had been sealed for a long time.

Seeing the familiar furnishings, he felt at ease and at ease.

He is just an ordinary citizen, and all he wants is an ordinary life.

Yun Ziqiu is like a dream to him.

There had been beauty, there had been pain, there had been hatred, there had been sadness... now he just wanted to forget.

Not far away, Xia Kangan and Tudou were playing. Xia Yuandan stared at them for a while and then returned to the house to clean.

The house has not been occupied for too long, and the bedding needs to be replaced.

Xia New Year's Day was busy until the afternoon and started preparing dinner.

Life returned to its previous tranquility, and Xia Yuandan began selling tea again, but he no longer contacted Chen En and no longer served as Chen En's supplier.

Half a month later, there was a knock on the door of the house.

"New Year's Day, are you at home?"

Xia Yuandan recognized Aunt Lin's voice next door, and he responded: "He's at home!"

"We have a visitor at your house!" Aunt Lin said through the door.

Xia Yuandan opened the door, and when he saw the man outside the door, his expression was obviously shocked.