Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble

Start from the beginning

He ran to the nurse's station and asked, "Where did VIP Xia Yuandan go?"

The nurse said: "Mr. Xia has gone through the discharge procedures."

Gu Xiangjin: "When did it happen?"

The nurse said: "I left yesterday morning."

Gu Xiangjin's heart sank and his eyes darkened.

He stood in the corridor with his head lowered and laughed suddenly: "Forget it!"

It's just an Omega, why should I care?

Gu Xiangjin walked out of the hospital and drove away.

*

In the private room of the club, Yun Ziqiu kept pouring wine into his mouth. Qi Zhou sat next to him and looked at him with a worried look.

The expression on Yun Ziqiu's face was too familiar to him. He had seen it on Ye Linghan's face not long ago.

Not long after, Ye Linghan was made worse than death by Ji Ran, and now his life is miserable.

Suddenly seeing this expression on Yun Ziqiu's face, Qizhou knew that he was in trouble too!

Qi Zhou patted Yun Ziqiu on the shoulder: "I advised you not to play at the beginning. Those who play with fire will burn themselves. Look at Ye Linghan, he is living like crazy now. He got his wish and asked Ji Ran to give him After giving birth to a child, the person is gone! You can think of someone like Ye Linghan, who feels like he has lost his soul every day... Oh! Let me tell you, don't touch feelings no matter what!"

Yun Ziqiu slapped the wine glass on the table and looked at Qizhou with a heavy look: "What do you mean? Ye Linghan and I are different."

Qi Zhou sneered: "In my opinion, there is no difference. The same mess!"

Yun Ziqiu turned her face away from him, and her arguing voice sounded obviously lacking in confidence: "I just don't want the shabby shoes, and I don't want to take advantage of others!"

"Look at how you look now. How can you still see the magic you had when you talked to me that day?" Qi Zhou pointed at his heart: "You know best what you feel here."

Yun Ziqiu remained silent, poured a glass of wine and drank it in one gulp.

Qi Zhou reminded: "It's just an Omega, so there's no need to be so concerned about it. There are many more beautiful and interesting Omegas than Xia Yuan Dan, and there are many of them in this scene. If you like it, I can find him to accompany you now."

In order to prove that he didn't have to go to Xia Yuandan, Yun Ziqiu agreed.

Qizhou found many beautiful and well-behaved Omegas, and they gathered around Yun Ziqiu.

But no matter how these Omegas seduced Yun Ziqiu, he remained unmoved.

There was no urge to touch them either physically or mentally.

Unlike the eagerness and possessiveness when facing Xia Yuandan, Yun Ziqiu's heart is now like a pool of stagnant water, unable to make waves no matter what.

A young and beautiful Omega sat on his lap, wrapped her arms around his body, and said delicately: "Young Master Yun, why are you ignoring..."

Before he could finish his words, he was knocked to the ground.

Yun Ziqiu frowned and shouted angrily: "Get out! Get out of here!"

A group of Omegas immediately stood up and stood shrinking.

Qi Zhou waved his hand: "Everyone, go down!"

Several people left without a trace in an instant.

Yun Ziqiuyin had a sullen face and said nothing, just pouring wine into his mouth.