Chapter 202 I got rid of him

Start from the beginning

It is very dangerous to wash off the Omega mark, and it goes without saying that it is extremely painful. There are many accidents during the operation, and you may lose your life if you are not careful.

Gu Xiangjin felt a twinge of pain in his heart. He took a deep look at the unconscious Xia Yuandan and sighed.

Xia Yuandan was sent to another hospital. During the treatment, Gu Xiangjin learned that he not only had an operation to remove the marks, but also had an abortion.

He was so weak that he needed to be hospitalized.

Gu Xiangjin immediately underwent inpatient surgery, and Xia Yuandan was sent to the ward to start infusion treatment.

Xia Kang'an has been staying by the bed. Gu Xiangjin saw that he was only three or four years old, but he was surprisingly obedient and sensible, and more mature than ordinary children.

Gu Xiangjin sat next to him and rubbed his furry little head: "Hey, kid, what's your name?"

Xia Kang'an: "Hello, uncle, my name is Xia Kang'an."

Gu Xiangjin discovered that Xia Kangan and Xia Yuandan looked very similar: "Is Xia Yuandan your uncle?"

Xia Kangan nodded.

Gu Xiangjin frowned: "What happened today?"

Xia Kang'an was young and his language skills were not very strong. He told what happened today intermittently.

After hearing this, Gu Xiangjin probably understood.

It was probably the Yun family who took Xia Yuandan to the hospital to wash the marks, and also gave him an injection of the child in his belly.

Gu Xiangjin frowned deeply: "Where is Yun Ziqiu? He doesn't care?"

Xia Kang'an pursed his lips, and his expression suddenly became excited: "Uncle Yun is the most annoying! He doesn't help my uncle, but helps those people to bully him. He is a big bad guy, a bad guy!"

Gu Xiangjin's expression became colder little by little, and the fists on his sides were clenched tightly.

Sure enough, it's Yun Ziqiu again!

Why did Xia Yuandan get mixed up with such a scum!

Gu Xiangjin sneered and his eyes became extremely cold.

Xia Kang'an was tired of crying and lay on Xia Yuan'an like a quiet little pet.

Gu Xiangjin sighed, pinched his face and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Xia Kang'an nodded cautiously, his appearance making people feel very distressed.

"Why didn't you say anything when you were hungry? If I didn't ask, how long would you like to be hungry?"

Gu Xiangjin ruffled his hair: "Wait, I'll buy you food."

Xia Kangan thanked him politely: "Thank you, uncle!"

Gu Xiangjin: "That brat is quite polite."

The Gu family didn't have a child as old as Xia Kang'an, and Gu Xiangjin didn't know what such an old child liked to eat. He drove to a nearby fast food restaurant and bought a lot of burgers, French fries, fried chicken, and brought back two large cakes. .

Returning to the ward with two large bags full of food, Gu Xiangjin found that Xia's bottle had been removed, Xia Yuandan was lying quietly in the ward, and Xia Kang'an was lying beside his bed, sleeping with his eyes closed.

This scene gave Gu Xiangjin a very special feeling, as if something hit his heart hard, causing a corner of his heart to become numb and numb in an instant.