Chapter one - her mistake

[Rewritten]

You used to just be a normal girl born in [your country].
But when the truck came at you with harsh speed, you were sent to the yandere reverse harem novel you wrote at the age of 13.

'God, why me!'

He heard your plea but chose not to answer.
Just grant you an amazing life of luxury with a dark twist most people would regret..

Another chance for Lady [Name] Verne.

——————————————————

[Hello, my love] was a yandere reverse harem that you had created out of boredom.

Your favorite trope was obsessed male leads and you wanted to make a magical story out of them that would last forever, but you had completely forgotten about it until you had come into your first life as the Villainess herself.

You believed that if you were kind, charming, and pure like Clara they wouldn't kill her.

But oh, how wrong you had been.

you couldn't believe that you had thought that they could ever respect anyone who isn't Imperial Princess Clara Vaslen.

Especially not those six boys.

——————————————————

The six boys were known for their cruelty and cunning.

Each of them had their own skill and knew how to get what they wanted.

Orion and Orven Verne were the first targets you had met when you reincarnated. They looked nearly identical to the Duke, with platinum-colored hair, but their pale, white, eyes that made them look blind came from their late mother.

The two were known for their manipulation and brilliance as most believed they could do anything but who could help it?

In the novel, [Name] constantly bugged them once she knew Clara was growing in favor but obviously, she failed.

In your last life, you were polite but slightly childish, always begging for their attention even if they were around the heroine.

'I thought it was what they liked, but the only thing they would like was Clara Vaslen..'

Alexander Avalon was the Crown Prince of the Avalon Empire, where most of the story takes place.

Many noble ladies yearned for his attention, with his seductive blue eyes and his golden blonde hair -like Claude de Alger Obelia, for comparison-, but none yearned more than [Name] herself.

No matter what life.

In the novel, as soon as Clara attracts Alexander to her harem, [Name] begins to become her enemy in many vicious ways, and in your first chance as the Villainess, it isn't much different.

Carlos Vaslen was one of the five surviving Vaslen siblings excluding Clara. With his maroon hair and blue-green eyes, no one knew whether to love him or fear him.

In Vaslen, to become Emperor you'd have to kill all your brothers and sisters with power to become Emperor or Empress in a pure-magic country.

And Carlos never stopped and until the other four died, he will never stop.

He wanted all the power to himself, but he only protected Clara because she was adopted for publicity as a person without magic.

In the novel, [Name] wanted a position as Empress in any country, so if Alexander didn't like her then Carlos was her second choice, but he was never the safe one.

In your past life, you never associated with him, but since he spent time with Orion and Orven, you constantly saw him and he hated you.

you still weren't sure why.

Then there was Rodion Calista, the Crown Prince of the Calista Empire and the two-faced male lead you had created on a whim. with his golden hair and sharp crimson eyes, he would send fear into everyone's hearts until he speaks

you had been reading Crime and Punishment when the name Rodion interested you so much that you named him after a fictional Russian murderer.

However, it was a good name that led you to a myriad of plots and advances each time you wrote to meet with him.

The sixth boy.....Ares Von Lyra, a count's son.

His crimson hair and red eyes managed to launch fear into many people's hearts.
He was a good plot device for you but never more than a side villain, someone to be used. Yet, in your previous life, he became a target of Clara's advances and you still weren't sure why.

Last life, you had chased after him for you to know the truth...

Because you had been acting differently you thought that all the boys would fight over you no matter what you did, but realizing that you were wrong hurt you more than you could count.

you were too arrogant to survive inside HER world.

——————————————————
Pure-magic country: they focus on magic and the ruler becomes the leader of the Mage Tower.
Even commoners have power.

[I'm not really inserting a description of the MC so that u can choose. Tell me if u want one tho]