𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧

Comenzar desde el principio

"Congratulations to you too. You're going to be a dad again," Liya's mood changed with the news.

She was really happy. She loved little annoying devils that came in the form of babies. Luka was a crybaby at the beginning. He kept Liya up at night and me too. But I was a hell of jealous when he'd have her nipple in his mouth.

I had totally forgotten that once the babies came, the nipples belonged to them and not me. Well, I still have her pussy and mouth. And that's what counts.

Carrying Liya in my arms, I take her to our bed, carefully sitting on it so Luka doesn't wake up. She places her head in my crook demanding a nap. Like I would with Luka, I played with her soft hair and patted her to sleep. One hand in Liya's hair and the other in Luka's.

All of this felt unreal sometimes. Having a whole family with the girl who hated me years ago. That hated being near me and couldn't stand the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

Talking of which, alcohol was dropped off the list when Liya became pregnant. I don't think I'll be going back to a daily consummation of it since Liya had given me some other addictions to keep my mouth busy with. Smoking still happens.

The media also had a great time keeping its mouth shut when we came out with our engagement which never happened. I'm glad I have scared everyone in this city. Liya deserves security and respect. And I'll make sure to always give it to her.

*A few years later*

"Look who's here kids!" Sarah yelled making a dramatic entrance into the house with her fiancé and a bunch of gifts.

Luka ran to hug her and so did Catalina. Sarah had visited us a few times with her fiancé and was officially the cool aunty. She brought heaps of lollies and gifts for the kids like I literally wasn't the richest man in the country.

Luka had just turned five and Catalina was four. And yes I'm a girl's dad so I love her slightly more than Liya. She has her eyes and her attitude as well.

Both, mommy and daughter get mad at the same time which meant I had to bring home flowers for both. Except, Catalina likes red roses and Liya likes white.

"Has your daddy been nice to you guys? Or does the sight of his face give you nightmares when you sleep?" she gave a sarcastic glare.

I winced my eyes at her when she let down the kids from her arms and came to hug me. Liya was looking after lunch and their luggage so she was going to be here shortly.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Great until the sight of your ugly face came," I joked back to which she knee-butted me in the thigh.

Bitch.

"Of course you were, the photos of you and your dear wife from your fifth wedding anniversary have been over the media like it's some sort of a limited edition lip gloss," she rolls her eyes.

In the process, she catches one of the photos we even framed with the kids. Her mouth drops with awe whilst she walks to it and her husband does too.

"You can't blame the media for going crazy if your mouth has dropped deeper than the Titanic," the tease comes along easily.

"I'm admiring how gorgeous your wife looks," Sarah pokes her tongue out.

Her hands were placed on her hips as she started to study the picture as she had never seen a family portrait of ours. Liya also comes out of the kitchen in the meantime and greets Sarah with a hug.

"Like the photo?" she asked.

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful," Sarah gave all the compliments to her and then looked back at it again.

"But it looks like someone is still not done falling in love with you," she turned to look at me.

I looked back at the photo where my eyes weren't looking at the camera. They were looking at Liya and her beauty. She was my dream. My biggest dream that I had accomplished.

"I don't think I'll ever be done falling for her," I responded with a slight smile which made Liya blush.

Taking her in my arms, I kissed her forehead and Sarah cringed as if she wasn't this affectionate with her husband. I bet her husband doesn't say things like that to her. I guess she's still a loner. How sad. Liya took the kids and Sarah over to the dining room since lunch was ready.

"Give me a minute," I excused myself, staying by the photo.

Only to look at the half-emptiness in Liya's expression. All these photos were half empty of her expression. Her existence was half sealed and hidden. I didn't get to see the side of her that she had with him.

Five years have gone by since our marriage and she's still half devoted and in love with him. Five years have gone by with me still falling for the beautiful and perfect person she was.

I could spend eternity falling for her because I already knew that I'd never stop falling for her if I ever involved myself in being in love with her.

But I was mistaken to think that selfishly taking her away from him would separate them because it didn't. Liya was only falling in love with me with half her heart.

I couldn't take all of it and for sinners like me, God wouldn't give me all of it. That's one way of ruining an obsessed devil's addiction and obsession with a purified angel.

The void would always be there. She wasn't mine to take and I took her against the ultimate will. She's mine now, whether it was half or full. The end will be decided after we're six feet under our graves.

Don't forget to vote 🥀