𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️

Start from the beginning

"I'll see what they want," I panted, zipping up my pants and trembling out of the car on my weak knees.

Fucking hell, I can't believe she's made my legs weak.

"Yes," my eyes expand with an unpleasant expression.

"We have received many complaints of loud, horrifying screams by the neighbourhood. Are you holding someone captive?" they enquire, studying the nail marks on my arm.

"No," my eyebrows jerk inwards.

"Have they never heard what a woman sounds like when she's getting pleasured the right way?" I scoffed, wanting to just get in and fuck her again.

The officers clear their throats and look at each other awkwardly. My eyes bawl out to them again, waiting for the next instruction.

"Well, it'll be appreciated if you didn't disturb the neighbourhood," they awkwardly spoke.

"I was going to take it back home anyways," I rolled my eyes, leaning off my car.

They give a slight nod and leave. God, darn this neighbourhood. Motherfuckers! Instead of getting in the backseat, I sit in the driver this time.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"You were screaming too loudly," I smirked proudly.

"Well let me finish off before we leave," she demands for her orgasm so easily.

God, she was getting so comfortable with me after this. Straight up taking in control and then demanding me for an orgasm like I was going to follow her every order.

I was... I would have if she didn't mention him.

"No," I rejected her order which made her glance a death stare at me.

Starting the car and looking out into the view I started driving.

"You're going to regret this, Ruel," she chuckles smartly like she had a plan in her head.

I glance into the rear-view mirror, watching her spread her legs open like a book does. Her pussy was light red with pain but swollen with a hardness that was solely for me.

Liya drags her fingers between her folds, opening her clit up for a clearer view. Forcefully, I dragged my eyes back onto the road. Trying to ignore her. But this time, I was nervous.

"Oh, Chase," she moaned in her sweet whimper.

I was getting even more nervous with her every moan. My eyes folded and stared at her again through the mirror since I was driving.

I shouldn't have been this stubborn because she looked so fucking gorgeous having her small fingers fuck her nowhere near better than the way mine did. Her bottom lip was trapped behind her teeth whilst her eyes pinched close.

"You wish they were my fingers, Strawberry?" I decided to fuel which made her sexually frustrated.

"Yes, Chase," she whimpered opening her eyes to look at me directly through the mirror.

"My pussy loves how your thick digits curl inside me," Liya's words came out to possess me.

My foot pressed onto the escalator as her moans got louder and louder with every dirty thing she was saying about the way I finger fucked her.

"This tight cunt likes stretching for your fingers when they fuck me like I'm a goddess," she objectified herself.

My fingers burnt with anger against me on the steering wheel. Cursing me for having them on the steering and not inside her.

We had already had three rounds and there were seven left considering her understatement of tiredness after ten orgasms was vague. I had left her body exhausted with the first but she's trying so hard right now to get through them to prove it to me.

Her lips shape into a wide O as she shatters on my velvet sheets. My name came out as a moan one last time for this orgasm which made her cheeks pale. I had done all that work to stir it up, so I wasn't as annoyed but my God.

I would never beg for a restart to my life to live like an angel because only devils get to see angels like Liya please themselves so dirty. My foot hit the break instantly as we reached home.

The slight madness in Liya's expression was clear. She had buttoned my shirt onto her body, covering her perfect features that were made for me to stare at.

"We are not done for tonight, so don't be mad," I tried cheering as I went to pick her up from the back seat but she refused.

"You want another round?" she jerks her eyebrows up with a little confidence.

Oh, this was not going to end well. She wanted to be in control again. She wanted me weak and restless under her body.

Oh. My. God.

"How about we start with your thick, long tongue licking my cum off this seat," she leaned forwards with a grin.

Depriving me of a kiss, of everything. The gaze I gave deeply tuned onto her face which displayed a playful and powerful smirk.

She was taking revenge for something. But to think I wasn't going to lick her precious juice that even my seat was soaking up so greedily was her understatement.

My tongue rolled out so fast and stuck into the pool of sweet juices. It didn't surprise her, rather she spread her legs open for me to watch her cunt swell again as I licked greedily. God, it was the most perfect thing my tongue was ever going to taste.

"You're going to regret making me do that," I warned with the slight annoyance that came in me from her dominance.

She was still my nemesis even if there wasn't that barrier anymore. To think the girl I have hated for so long is making me do these dirty things with a click of her finger like I am a slave does not suit my ego.

By her hips, I take her out of the backseat and carry her inside to my room. With the last step taken off the stairs, she crashed her lips onto mine, tasting her own sweetness that was still lingering.

I turn the knob with one hand, holding her body with the other even though she was stable with her legs wrapped around my waist.

She impatiently bit my lip for entrance. It was clearthat all the time she took healing had left a sexual desperation for her. Even the girls I had as one-night stands didn't act this. She acted like she was addicted...

Don't forget to vote 🥀