𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

ابدأ من البداية

"I love seeing you on your knees for me," she chuckles quietly.

"I'll get on them again tonight if you say that once more," I challenged to which she held her voice back.

"Done," I locked her heels and got back on my feet.

"Thank you," she did a little cutesy with both her hands spreading her dress.

"My absolute pleasure, my lady," I took mine forward and did a light bow.

We both burst into a peal of cute laughter. I think that did the charm. For the remainder of the ceremony, I stood behind Liya.

Drawing things on her back with my finger and even hugging her from the back when I got the chance to. I didn't get the chance to kiss her tonight though.

"They're so cute together," she commented, sitting in the car.

"Can't comment, I was too focused on you," I spoke turning the car on.

"You've got to stop with the charm," she laughed nervously.

"Why is that? I think Charming Chase sounds really nice," I spoke, getting out of the parking and onto the road.

"It just, makes me want to pull your hair," she leaned back on the seat.

"Pull my hair as in when I'm deep inside you with my cock that barely fits in your little cunt and you're moaning, screaming, crying out for God," I elaborated so deeply to catch her there.

"You're delusional," she neglected getting a chuckle out of me.

I slide my hand under her dress and hold her thigh in one of my hands as I drive. Carefully caressing her skin with my thumb, I was unable to keep my eyes on the road. She took my hand after a few minutes and slid it deeper towards her core.

By surprise, I turned to look at her. Her eyes drowning in lust and the unforgiven desire for me. I take a turn into a quiet street, away from traffic and pull the brakes on the car harshly. Both our bodies jerk forward and then back on the seat.

"Backseat, now," I commanded, leaving the driver's side and getting out.

Dragging my coat off me, I threw it to my seat as I got in from behind. Liya slid her heels off and hopped onto me without coming out the door.

"You're so fucked, Liya," I groaned before crashing my lips onto hers.

Guiding her hips along mine for a grind, I kissed her so hard and deep. The heat from her body already made an unforgiving erection on mine.

My cock could blow into pieces by just how hard this girl makes me. Her hands were all over me whilst I smudged that lipstick of hers onto my face. Our bodies, both desperate to just meet skin-to-skin.

"You jerk," she breathed breaking the kiss.

"It's so hard to stay mad at you," she whined as my hands took the initiative to slide her dress off her and throw it.

"Yeah, Strawberry," I chanted against her lips, unclipping her bra with one hand.

The sight of her tits, finally ready to be held by my hands made my eyes glow. Cupping one in my hand, I slid my tongue out and ran a light trace around her nipple. Making it so hard as she grinded her hips on my erection.

Her panties were still on. From the edge of my eyes, I looked up at her pained expression. The sensitivity was making her hurt. Taking the nipple between my teeth I started to play with it.

"Chase," she whimpered my name softly.

Finally. Having her pretty voice whimper my name so delicately turned me on. Rolling her hair in my fist, I drag her lips along mine for a kiss again. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt and threw it off me.