✰ Chapter 04 ✰

Start from the beginning

"He needs to fake a knockout." Takuya says "At least then Kiyomasa will stop, if he keeps going he'll get himself killed."

The crowd only got louder enjoying the show Kiyomasa was putting on, michi was on his knees blood spewing from his nose and mouth staining his clothes.

Kiyomasa spits the cigarette from his mouth laughing "Come on michi that's enough!" he looks up at me, tears glossing over his swollen eyes.

"No, I'm not done!" He yelled standing from the ground "I'm not done until I've had enough."

Huh had enough of what?

Kiyomasa charges at Michi kicking him in his gut and then landing a punch to his face knocking him right back to the ground.

For a moment he lays there unmoving "Damnit Takemichi." Akkun walked past us down the steps towards the fight, as he passed me I saw the shine of a knife coming from his hands.

I rush down after him placing a hand on his shoulder stopping him from going any further "That isn't going to help him." I say, to his back. Akkun grips the knife tighter.

"What do you suggest we do then?"

"Wait."

"What for what?"

For me to find an opening.

Michi stands again wobbling on his feet "Enough to cure my weak ass arc of the last twelve years. I always ran but I'm done running."

The crowd goes silent awaiting his next words "So if you want to end this fight kiyomasa you're gonna have to kill me." Michi smiled with his bruises. It looked like it hurt.

"Then I'll grant your wish Hanagaki." kiyomasa cracked his knuckles, his run started slow but picked up speed he was like a charging bull.

Without thinking I hopped to the bottom of the stairs and ran right for kiyomasa, I heard Akkun call out my name but I didn't stop and when I was close enough I took to the air lifting my foot until it connected with kiyomasa's skull.

His body dropped to the ground with a thud, I landed back on my feet facing Michi "Are you okay?" I asked, but he didn't answer me, instead, his eyes went wide.

"Blonde ponytail bald with a dragon tattoo," Yamagishi" whispered from the crowd on the steps but with the silence he was heard loud and clear.

Blonde ponytail? Dragon tattoo... wait.

"Yup, vice commander of Toman, that's Ken Ryuguji better known as . . . Draken"

Oh shit.

Mikey peeks out from behind Draken, shoving his last piece of dorayaki into his mouth leaving crumbs in his chin.

Everyone bows their heads close to the concrete, what the fuck is going on?

"Sir Welcome Sir." they all shout simultaneously.

I'm starting to think gangs are just cults.

I knew Mikey and draken were delinquents when we had first met, but they aren't just delinquents, no they're the leaders.

"Long time no see Hikari." Mikey smiled, stepping in front of the Draken slowly making his way towards us.

"Why does the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang know your name?" Michi whispered behind me.

Of course, Mikey is the leader who ever would've seen that coming.

"He's the one who. . . Helped me when I almost got jumped." I bit down on my lip to hide my awkward smile but it was fighting its way through.