Eat

Charlie sat in Ben's apartment, an untouched plate of food in front of him. Behind him Ben paced about the kitchen in frustration. All of a sudden ben's anger boiled over, he grabbed the back of Charlies head, pulling their hair so hard it made Charlie cry out in pain.

"Just fucking eat, or ill shove it down your throat." Ben growled. He yanked Charlies head back and grabbed a handful of food. Hand raised over a terrified Charlies face ben stood poised to force feed him. But after a moment of consideration Ben let go.

Ben growled in frustration as he washed the food of his hand. "I'm only doing this for your own good. You haven't eaten anything solid in days."

Then Ben took hold of Charlie again, his fingers digging possessively into Charlies arms, pulling him close. This was Bens version of tenderness, but it left bruises.

"I like you, more than I should. I went to a lot of trouble to get you back." Ben grabbed Charlies chin and made him look up. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Ben then kissed Charlie before releasing him. Looking down at the food Ben sighed in frustration. "I don't have time to make you eat, go get ready for the party." He ordered.

Charlie went and got dressed then Ben took his hand and led him out of the apartment.