part 1: Sucked into ice age.

(Part 1)

As the people Arrived into a museum, They were looking at the Bones of the dinosaurs, They were having fun.

"Mommy! Look a Bone!" The 2 year old Child giggled as Pointed at The T-Rex with a bones. "Honey, that's a Dinosaur, They all died. If they weren't Extinction We would die." His father Told him.
The mother Scoffed as she gave Him a glare.
"Don't Tell him That Daryl." She said sternly As they kept walking. until Loz mallo and Rosalie appeared. They were hiding In the Bushes.

Mallo Smiled excitement. "You guys ready? Oh this is so Excited!" Mallo whispered happliy before Going in the museum, But Rosalie grabbed his tail. "Mallo no! We have to wait until it's closed," she told him.

Loz nodded. "She's right buddy, of they Caught us We'll be Taken away." He Replied Before The night comes.

In 2:34 Am, The people Walked Back homes, It's Midnight which means The shops Muesum and The whole stuff shoppers would be closed. Loz Saw people leaving the museum as soon He turned his face at them. "Okay They're leaving." He reminded.

Mallo and rosalie were Standing up, "how do we get inside the museum?" Rosalie Asked confused. They turned their faces to look for something, mallo Looked at the pipe. "How about we dig in?" He said to his friends.
"'Dig in'?! Are you Crazy? What do we suppose to Fix the floor of the museum?" Rosalie Hissed whispering.

Loz Sighed. "No he's right, We have to dig in before someone Saw us. Don't worry, we'll Fix the floor" loz whispered back.

They nodded in agreement, when they grabbed the shovel, They started digging the Grass And all the way up inside the museum, They digged digged with their shovels, and when they are in the museum, They made it. "Yes we made it!" Mallo cheered.

Loz gasped as he saw the guard coming he covered his mouth and shushes him to keep quiet.

"Follow me" he whispered before hiding from the human guard.
They ran upstairs into the Prehistoric bones, Which they were hiding from the guard.

They saw The guard walking by Then he falls. "AHHHH!!!" He Just fall off to the Big hole of the dig, "Hello?! Hey! Help!" They heard his cry for help. "Uhh Should we help him or--?" Rosalie Asked.

Loz shooked his head. "No, no, leave him We'll Get out of here in 5 minutes." He said.

"Hey! Look! A woolly mammoth!" Mallo happliy yelled,
Rosalie and Loz Shushed him Sternly, "mallo Shut up! Do you want them to hear us?!" Rosalie whispered Flatly.

The Capuchin monkey nodded. "Right, sorry I'll Be quiet." He told them.

She Sighed And shooked her head, "Okay can we just have a quick look before we Go? Someone might see us" She Said to loz. Who were nodding. "We will."

Until Someone rumbles, "huh? What was that?" He asked Shockley. As he turned his face at loz. "loz, don't tell me Your stomach is growling." He groaned annoyed. "It's Not my stomach." Loz hissed. Until the big portal Opens it up. "What the---?!" Rosalie gasped as she took a step back.

"Oh no, not Again!" Loz groaned. Until Hs tail got sucked in, "No! No! Ahhh!" He Tried to hold on, By using his claws to stick on. "Loz! Hang on! We're coming!" Mallo and Rosalie helped him pulling him out.
Bug they joined getting Stucked, "No! No! No!" They Cried out. As they got all sucked into the portal To ice age. "AHHHH!!!!!" They screamed As they fall Into a Prehistoric Place.

They made all into a Past, They groaned. "Ow my head." Mallo moaned While rubbing his head, "Eh? W-where are we?" He asked confused at this place of the glacier Pass.

"Oh My God...are we in...? Ice age?!" Mallo gasped in shock,