"Mako tell me where to go. We're getting them out."I say and he nods.

Mako directs me where to go and I land on their apartment building.

"I'll wait here and make sure the airship stays in tact.You two go save our family."I say and drop the ladder so they could climb out.

I get out of my seat and check some of the other controls.

I hear footsteps and open the back too let everyone in.

Mako runs back into the cockpit and I turn to him,"everyone's on, get us into the air."he commands.

I nod and get back into my seat. I close the back and get us off the roof.

Just as we started flying away their whole building goes up in flames.

I get us high up and the family starts walking into the cockpit.

"Ooh Sophie dear I'm so glad too see you."Grandma says and kisses my cheek.

"I'm so glad to see you and everyone else too, grandma."I grin at her.

"Thanks for getting us out of there. I mean, I probably could have handled it myself if you guys didn't show up, but thanks. "Tu says and I smirk at him.

"Sure you could have."

I carry on flying to the desert and Mako takes over for a bit to let me rest but I just can't fall sleep.

The earth nations in shambles, my family is homeless and Korra and Asami have vanished.

"Guys, it's the wreckage. I found it."Tu shouts about a hour after I took control again.

Mako goes too look and agrees that it's a ba-sing-se airship but apparently a lot of parts are missing.

"But there's some tracks."I say as I look out of the window and change course.

We fly for a bit longer till I see a very familiar looking dragon.

"That's Lord Zuko's dragon. If he's here, Korra might be too."I announce with Joy and start the procedures for landing.

The landing was not as smooth as it could have been but we got there.

We all get out and walk to the city centre.

"Okay, guys, we think Korra found her way back here. Now let's split off into teams and scour the town."Bolin announces and Pabu runs onto his shoulder ," yes, we'll need your help too, Pabu. Now give me a second while I—"

Bolin face became one of shock and realisation,"Wait! Pabu? Pabu!"

I smirk at them till Mako and I are tackled too the floor by Naga

"Okay, all right, Naga. It's good to see you too."I laugh and she licks my face.

"Ahh, stop. You're licking my mouth. "mako shouts and pushes her face over too me.

I get up and pet her,"I missed you too."

"Korra! Asami!"Bolin shouts and I immediately look that way.

"You guys are okay!" I shout and run up to hug both of them.

"It's really good to see you too."Korra says too Mako as they pull away from hugging each other,"all three of you."

"Good. You guys aren't dead."Lin says and I laugh.

"Don't get all mushy on us, chief."Mako says.

I greet Tonraq and wait till Bolin is done Fan girling over Lord Zuko.

"It's a honour too see you again, Lord Zuko."I greet and he greets me back.

"I'm happy that you look quit alive, Sophie, a bit beat up but nothing that can't be fixed."Lord Zuko smiles slightly," my grandson is very worried about you. I think you should radio him later or he might die of worrying."