The Dinner|| Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

she is hanging from the tree. I grip her hand tight and I get out my second one to pull  her up. "JACK!!" "shh.. I got you.." I seriously doubt myself but this is Kim.  I use all my strength to pull her up and once I have I hold onto her as tight as I can. She wraps her legs around me. "Don't le go.." she whispers in my ear. Sh is shaking slightly.

I carry both of us into her house. I set her down to her bed. "Ugh I hate that tree. It and it's.. Ugly branches?" she tries to make up something mean about the tree but she come up with nothing.

"Well, I guess Ill go since you have to change." she smiles. "Thank you.. I'll climb back to your window later.." she seems kind of scared when she says that. Once she says that I hop out the window. I feel the areas she hugged so tightly and feel a warm feeling inside..

I don't like Kim Crawford.

KIMS POV:

I do some deep breaths and close the blinds on my window. I have to be fast with it so Mrs. Brewer doesn't get suspicious. I dress up in a blue polka dot dress and a pink cardigan. I put on some cute sandals and I put my hair down. Some hair spray and a heart clip will do the trick. I add some pink lip gloss, gloss and mascara. Do you think I am over doing it?

I place down my back pack and check if I have any homework left. I don't! I shove my phone in a pocket and open up the window. "You can do this Kim" Jack says as he was already waiting at the window.

I grip on all the leaves and step on each branch carefully. It went smoothly. 2nd time is always the charm!

Jack grabs my hips and guides me inside the house. He spins me around. I feel like th luckiest girl ever. "You look beautiful Kim"

"Wow! So I don't look beautiful everyday?!" I say pretending to be offended.

"I-uh.." I laugh at him an push his shoulder. Suddenly something hits him in the head (metaphorically) His smile just fades. "Im going to work on some homework.." he just walks away from me after the good time we were having. what just happened?

Brett texts me. Ugh this fake dating stuff.

B"just to let you know. You can't let anyone know about this stuff. It's only 2 weeks."

K"obviously. But I'm going to need something in return for this."

B"uh.. Like what?"

K"I don't know yet!"

B"also. Donna knows about us. Yesss!!!"

K"what did she say?"

B"she said that me and he should be lab partners so I accepted! "

K"your so dumb! Who will be my lab partner?! "

B"just find someone else. Anyways I gotta go, catch you later Kim."

I groan as I close my phone and I lay down on Jack's bed.  I look over at Jack who isn't looking at me. I mean I am a guest! So, I threw a pillow at him.

Still nothing. So I throw another pillow. "What do you want?"finally he looks at me

"Come on! I know you don't actually have homework" I yawn "can I take a nap. It will be 3 hours until my mom come over."

"Fine." he says as he picks up the pillows an place it back on his bed. I open my arms up for him. "Uhm. Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yea so? Your my best friend." he shrugs an gives in. We both hug eachother and I reposition my self. My nose underneath his ear. It brushing up against the start of his hairline.

My legs wrap around his waist and get comfortable. I feel so safe in his arms. I never felt like this before. My eyes close and I wish i could stay awake to experience this but i go to sleep with a smile on my face.