Dance of the Bellabooty

y/n was a normal g/t living on earth until he was in the bottom of the bunk bed 1/100 times their current size. All of a sudden, a giant butt which is the size of Jupiter itself landed on top of y/n. They didn't know who the giant person was until she spoke up in a voice they recognize.

???: Hmm, this is beautiful. I can't let Ruby see my Ninjas of Love book. She would think this is "filth."

y/n was being sat on by Blake Belladonna, her Bellabooty being the Queen of the Booties. Something weird happened: the Bellabooty picked them up and squished them in between her cheeks. y/n was getting aroused by Blake's Bellabooty shaking by her movements alone as you were getting crushed gently. You had no choice but to bite the butt cheek in front of you, which made her yelp like a cat and put her fingers in her crack and pulled you out.

y/n: Ehehehe. H-hello.

Blake: WHAT WERE YOU DOING BACK THERE?! ARE YOU A PERVERT?! DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY BUTT WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!😳

y/n: One: you were sitting on me on your bed. Two: I am not a pervert. Three: No, I did not sneak into your Bellabooty. Teehee~.

Blake: You are a strange one, but you're also cute. Would you like to be my... oh, what should be an appropriate name for us?

y/n: Well, since I was in between your butt cheeks, how about... Bellabooty Buddies?

Blake: Yeah. That's it. Also, do you want to be in between my butt cheeks on my pajama pants? I can tell my Bellabooty is enough to arouse you~.

y/n blushed to that as they had a thing for Blake for a long time now and decided to accept their offer.

y/n: Alright~. Let my just put you in between my cheeks on my pants and get to class~.

Then Blake put you back in between her Bellabooty cheeks on her pants. Blake does like to wear tight pants, so they were tight enough to keep them in place. Then all of a sudden, the Bellabooty shook in a teasing matter as Blake said in quite a teasing voice:

Blake: You better be ready, Bellabooty Boy~. It's gonna be a bumpy ride~.

And while shaking her butt she walked to her final class for the day: Combat Training. y/n enjoyed every movement their new girlfriend made right to the end of the day where they would sheep in the same bed while y/n would sleep on her panties, due to the surprise that Blake only had a nightgown with no bottoms, arousing them even more, not sure if they could even hold in their s****.