7. Attractive

Thank you for supporting this story y'all, have a great weekend.

MAHPEYKER

"Finally, you are not a child anymore"

"I'm not a child, I'm an adult"

"Yes, yes I can see that"

Penny is typical annoying aunty next door indeed, she thought. But she is rough yet gentle like mama gorilla.

"Thank you for taking care of me"

"You are quite strange female, I heard you often say thank you"

"That's how my mother raised me"

"Interesting, if my sons still single I would be glad if you mate with them"

"Them?"

"Yes but four of them mated already. The older sons moved to another village with their mate. Or maybe you want to take my unborn cub instead?"

"No, thanks!"

Tamara cursed inside, she almost forgot that this is reverse harem world and it's fine to have multiple male.

Her mind went to Winston, he is definitely one of the main lead in this novel and thanks to him she recognized this is a foreign world.

Tamara wanted to survive of course, but she will write her own story with her own males. She won't be a villain and take the heroine's partners. She just want to stay alive and stay away from the plot because she's not a reader.

But today she asked Winston, her assistant's most favorite male lead, to be her mate. Tamara cursed herself again and again. "What should I do? I will ruin the novel if I steal the male lead", she thought.

Harvey and Baji came inside, they put some stuff and then Baji left with Penny. "Wait Tamara, I will take your fur"

Harvey went outside again and Tamara could hear him talking with someone. "I don't think that's Baji". She went outside too out of curiousity.

"Oh, female"

"You? The kind guy from before"

She tried so hard to ignore his naked body. "Is that my clothes, I mean my fur?"

"Yes, it's dried completely so I want to bring them to you"

"Ah, ha ha thank you". She laughed outside but inside, she cursed that guy. First Harvey and now this guy saw and touched her undies.

"N-No problem female", he handed the clothes and she recieved happily.

"Stop with female, call me by my name instead. It's Tamara, what's yours?"

"Tamara", he whispered. "My name is Bart"

MAHPEYKER

Tamara tried to recall anything that she knows about the novel. "One is leopard, one is tiger, and the other one is snake right? Oh maybe also one bird? Is that the eagle one or peacock?". Winston definitely is one of the male lead from tiger clan.

She only know two names from the story, Winston the tiger and Mitchell the scorpion. Tamara knows their names because her assistant often talks about those two. Annisa said they are the most sexiest daddiest materials. Yeah Winston is sexy, what about Mitchell? Damn my hormones.