6. I Don't Want A Guardian

Have a great weekend y'all

MAHPEYKER

"So your name is Tamara Dyah De Groot"

"Yes, Tamara from my father, Dyah from my mother and De Groot is family name"

"Family name? This is my first time to hear that. You have such a long name, and it's beautiful"

Tamara chuckled. "Thank you Harvey. And about family name, I don't know how to explain but it's from my father's side. My brother also have that because he is my father's child. My mother got that name after she married with my father. I mean, mated"

"May I know their name?"

"Of course. Thomas De Groot is my father and my mother's name is Araminta De Groot. My brother is Theodore Radyan De Groot, he is five years older than me"

After she calmed down Tamara put her head on Harvey's shoulder and he put his hand around her body, they sat together surrounded by the flowers. To be honest, she felt embarassed because she easily cried.

Harvey felt warm inside his heart, this is the first time he felt something to a female. He answered anything that Tamara asked about the village and she opened up a little bit about her name and family.

"Tamara, the sun is getting high. Aren't you hungry or thirsty?"

"Hm, yeah. Shall we go back?"

They walked together back to the village with Tamara held Harvey's hand. She said that she wanted to be closer so she'll like him even more. Harvey can't say anything and just let her do anything she want. He could'nt help but blushing really hard and his feeling towards Tamara became deeper.

When they arrived, they found a dead boar in front of Harvey's hut. "W-What's that?", Tamara shocked.

"Someone gave it to you Tamara"

"Do you know who put that thing?"

"I smelled the leader you helped but I'm not sure, his injuries still bad and it's dangerous for him to hunt"

"Winston?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure because of his condition"

"Then we have to check on him Harvey, what if it's really him and his condition became worse because of this"

"Sure Tamara, let me keep this boar inside first"

After that, Tamara and Harvey walked together to the cave the trading party stay. Some beastmen on the way looked at Tamara with curiousity but Tamara ignore them because all she can think now is Winston. Also they were naked, she thank Harvey inside her heart because he wore a fur.

When they arrived at the cave, they met Baji and some beastmen from the trading party. They looked at her with surprised and so Tamara. They all naked except Baji. "Female, we meet again. How's your condition?", Baji asked.

"I'm good Baji, thanks to you and Harvey. Baji did you just check on Winston?"

"Yes female"

"How is his condition?"

"Some of his wounds are bleeding again but I treated them already"

"W-Why?"

"He went outside with no word and when he came back he already bleeding, when I asked him what happened he said he hunted for a female". A good looking guy with dark hair answered. "And I think that female is you".

Tamara felt guilty, Harvey tried to calm her down with his touch on her shoulders. "Why did he hunt for me? I never ask him", she whispered.

"Because you helped him and now he indebted to you. Of course he will do anything to repay you even if his injuries still bad!"