🅃 🄷 🅁 🄴 🄴

"What?! How? When? Where? Why? Spill the tea" Minha bombarded the girl with questions. She was the type of girl who loved drama so this was her normal behaviour.

Yeorim sighed before telling the girls the whole story about what happened at the convenience store.

"Ugh, he's so annoying. I'd punch him if I were you" said Minha

"Well, at least it was Minho, not Hyunjin.." Kuina pointed out to which the other two agreed.

"Come on let's go to class." The oldest said

"I don't wanna, i have geography with Mrs.Choi for the first period" Kuina whined

"Aren't you in the same geography class as Seungmin?" Minha asked, teasing the girl who turned as bright as a tomato in a matter of seconds.

"Yes, I-I mean n-no um, thats-wha, urgh!" Kuina stuttered, making her even cuter than she already was.

"Aww~ is my baby shy?" Yeorim asked making Kuina hide her face in the palm of her hands.

"N-no"

"There's no need to hide it, we all know you have a crush on him" Minha said

"Who has a crush on who?" The girls yelped and slightly jumped at the sound of someone else's voice. They turned around and saw Seungmin. He slinged his arm around Kuina's shoulder, making her blush even more, if that was even possible at this point.

"Oh nothing Seungmin. Just girl things" The oldest girl said to which the male hummed.

"Well I saw Kuina here and decided that we could go to class together so bye!" Seungmin said and walked off with Kuina.

"She will die"

"Let's pray she doesn't. We still have my baby's birthday to celebrate!" Yeorim said while starting to walk towards the classroom.

Minha sighed. "Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with you as my friend." She shook her head "I hate you."

"Nah, you love me~"

"I really don't"

They arrived at the classroom and sat down on the seats where they usually do, taking out their books as the teacher walked in and their class started.

But something was on Yeorim's mind for the whole day.

"Why isn't Hyunjin in class?"

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
Stan Xdinary Heroes for a better life ;)