🅂 🄴 🅅 🄴 🄽

Yeorim's POV:

I eventually went out of the bath and got changed. I went to my room and sat on my desk, starting to do my homework. Suddenly I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and smiled to myself.

My baby~

I answered. "Hii Kuina~"

"YEORIM HELP ME! IM PANICKING! Oh my god okay, umm- I dON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! HELP ME PLEASE! IM YOUR BABY! YOU NEED TO HELP ME-" I laughed at her panicking.

"Okay step one, BREATHE. Thank you. Step two, make coffee I'm coming over right now." I said standing up from my dest and headed to the front door.

"Wait wait wait wait wait! WHAT?! DONT COME! MY HOUSE IS A MESS OH MY G-"

"Too late, bye~" I hung up and went outside, locking the door behind me. I quickly texted Yeosang telling him I will be at my friend's house.

Kuina's house isn't that far away from mine so I walked.

After about 5 minutes of walking I arrived at Kuina's house.

"I'm here bitch!" I yelled once I invited myself into the house. I know she lives alone, so I didn't have to worry about her parents.

I went upstairs into her room and saw a panicked Kuina throwing clothes out of her closet. I chuckled and went next to her.

I scanned the clothes and picked out a simple but cute outfit. A brown sweater and ripped jeans to match. I handed her a golden bracelet and matching earrings to go with the outfit.

"Here. That wasn't that hard now, was it?" I chuckled.

"Thanks Yeorim! You really are the best! I love you~" after she said that she hugged me. I hugged her back before pushing her away from me, making her pout.

"Stop pouting and get ready! You don't want to be late for your date, do you?" She turned a deep shade of red once I said that. "Get ready. I'm gonna go now, I have a lot of homework, bye~"

"YAH! KANG YEORIM!"

"It's so fun teasing her.."

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
I kinda forgot the plot of this story but that's finee~
I promise I'll start with the plot next chapter :')